The Whys to Shop at BILLIONMORE : * 100% Authentic * Buy Amulets with Spell to Activate the Power in English Text & MP3 * Buddha Statue Complete with Export Permit * Encasing Service * Some Proceeds for Charity
LP Charn, Wat Bang Bor - A Legendary Guru Monk in Samut Prakan Luangpho
Charn Wat Bang Bor is a famous guru monk in Samut Prakan province. He
was born on 3 April 1914. With long year in monkhood, he has ordained
more than 5,000 Buddhist monks. Not only fame in amulets and tiger
mantra, LP Chan is also a good monk whom many people highly respect.
"Excellence customer service attitude... I would be please to help in case you need assistance for anything in Singapore.."
PROMO285 : PROMO Make Merit: Kathina 2022 to Contribute to Necessary Temple Affairs (Wat Homsil, Samut Prakan Province)
**Update: On 23 Oct. 2022, Billionmore went to join the Kathina event at Wat Homsil. We offered donation money to LP Weera, the abbot, gave alms: drinks and curry puffs to people and walked in the Kathina parade around the Uposatha hall.
Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu.
Today – 21th October 2022
PROMO Make Merit: Kathina 2022 to Contribute to Necessary Temple Affairs
From: Wat Homsil, Samut Prakan Province
You’re cordially invited by LP Weera, an abbot of Wat Homsil to donate to Kathina 2022 in order to contribute to necessary temple affairs.
May this merit bring you happiness, prosperity and everything you wish go successfully.
Not only that, you can dedicate this merit to your deceased persons and spirit amulets if you would like by mention their names at special command when do transaction.
FYI: "Kathina" is a Buddhist festival which comes at the end of Vassa, the three-month rainy season retreat for Theravada Buddhists. The season during which a monastery may hold a 'Kathina' festival is one month long, beginning after the full moon of the eleventh month in the lunar calendar (usually in October). It is a time of giving, for the laity to express gratitude to monks. Lay Buddhists bring donation to temples, especially new robes for the monks.
The merit from joining Kathina will bring the doer auspiciousness and prosperity. People believe whoever joins Kathina, he or she will go to the heaven and when they are born, they will be in the rich & good family, good-looking and a beloved person of people as well as have a lot of money and properties.
P.S. Note to Donor: Making merit with the temple / religious place (PROMO) Billionmore is a benefactor or a bridge between temples / religious places. A portion of your merit will be deducted as a fee by Paypal / Bank / Gateway as usual. And the remaining money after fees, we have delivered to all temples / places of worship. However, we do not have any financial benefits (In addition to receiving merit as a benefactor). For your kind acknowledgement and may power of 3 Buddhist Gems and All Sacred Things bring you good luck, happiness, prosperity and good health.
“This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.”
List of Donors:
1. Mr Arthur Bernard Cresswell 
-Ms Wong Chiang Lew (Deceased)
-Mdm Ngek Lai Po Deng (Deceased)
-Mr James Bartholomes Cresswell (Deceased)
-Ms Nancy Cresswell (Deceased)
-Mr Alexander James Cresswell Son
-Ms Caroline Ann Cresswell Dau
-Mr Bryan Keefe Cresswell Son
2. Wen Huo Chen 
3. Keng Hao Ooi 
4. Gee Yong Wee and family 
5. Ms.CHANEL Jewel VANN dedicates to all the holy spirits and the spirits of the amulet I invited to my home;
Phra Somdej Knee Krut, Phra Somdej with energy, mercury and Leklai, all the Devas of my Leklai, Lord Ganesha, Small Takrut Lokkathat, Tao Wet Su Wan, Brahma God, Phra Khun Paen Thep Ranjuan with Guman thong, Ai Khai, Guman Thong Kwak, Guman Thong Kord Sarp, Phra Khun Paen Prai Guman, Khun Paen 9 Nang Lorm, Khun Phaen 5 Nang Prai, Khun Paen Saneha Naga Thong, Phra Khun Paen Mae Ploy with Brass Takrut, Khun Paen Prai Maneechan, Tiger amulet, Nang Takian, Nang Pim, Mae Hong Prai, See Pueng Chang Pasom Khong, See Phueng Namta Haeng, See Pueng Salika Jan Pen, See Phueng and KB Khampeng, Nang Prai Pom Kaew, Phra Winyan Prai Nang Nong with 5 Nang Prai Oil of Por Naan Sala tan, Hong Prai Krasip Chok, Takrut Narai Long Mon, Namman Riak Jit, and to all sentient beings. May they be liberated from all suffering, may all their wish instantly fulfill, and together be born in the land of ultimate bliss. 
6. Marc Eric Streich 
7. Marc Eric Streich dedicates this merit to his father Dieter Streich 
8. Marc Eric Streich dedicates this merit to his wife Suet Chu Streich 
9. Marc Eric Streich dedicates this merit to all his Karmic creditors 
10. Marc Eric Streich dedicates this merit to all his Hoon Payon amulets 
11. Aw Wei Sern & Family dedicate merit to my Lp Yai boa spur amulet 
12. Serene Tay Soon Khee 
13. Mr.Eric Leong 
14. Loo Fook Keng and Family, Kajang Selangor 
15. Loo Chee Meng and Family, Kuching Sarawak 
16. Tan YiDa Ventus and his Phra Khun Paen Prai Mae Ploy 
17. Mr.LOW BIAM CHAO 
18. Hoe ChangBang 
19. Siment CHONG 
20. Eric kueh donate on behalf spirit and guardian angel 
21. Sor Ting Hui 
22. May Leung Chor Wan's ancestors, dead family dependents, enemies and karmic creditors transit to pure lands or three higher realms, and finally attaining Buddhahood. 
23. May Keung Sau Mui's ancestors, dead family dependents, enemies and karmic creditors transit to pure lands or three higher realms, and finally attaining Buddhahood. 
24. May Lee Kai-yin (Moses Lee)'s ancestors, dead family dependents, enemies and karmic creditors transit to pure lands or three higher realms, and finally attaining Buddhahood. May Lee Kai-yin (Moses Lee) makes a full and speedy recovery. 
25. Lum Chiew Chiang dedicates the merit to all his ancestors 
26. Mr.Ang Chai Leong 
27. Mr.Pichthana ROS 
28. Mr.Chan Yung Sing 
29. Eric Leong dedicates this merit to his Nang Prai Hi-So amulet. 
30. Dedicates to Ms.Dixie Looi's all amulets 
31. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to Phra Kring, Lp Charn Wat Bang Bor and LP Erm Wat Bang Niam. 
32. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to all his Guman Thong. 
33. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to Lersi Pu Kai Kaew and Archan Tee. 
34. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to Phra Khun Paen, archan chum chaikiri Wat Khao Thalom and LP Simpalee Wat Pawichai Ruammit. 
35. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to his parents and all their karmic debtors. 
36. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to Prai Phanida ,Prai 9 Arthan and LP Sawat Wat Pa San Udom. 
37. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to Phra Khun Paen Prai 59 Ton and LP Sawat Wat Pa San Udom. 
38. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to all karmic debtors, animals, cats and dogs that he ever hurt. 
39. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to LP Dum Wat Santitham, LP PraSoot Wat NaiTow and all Mr.Lee Boon Han's Hoon Pa Yon and takrut Tapoo 
40. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to LP Pae Wat Pikulthong, LP Sakorn Wat Nongkrap, LP Sin Wat Lahanyai and Pong Prai Kuman. 
41. Ms.WANG YUAN MUN 
42. Bernhard Will dedicates this merit to grandmother Leni, This father Dada, And brother Joseph. Good Luck in the next Life. 
43. Keng Hao Ooi 
44. YingYing Chen 
45. Ms.Leena Syhapanha 
46. Ms.Sara Syhapanha 
47. Mr.Phalanseng Philavong 
48. Peh Seng Kiat & Family dedicate to late Peh Chin Koon 
49. Mr.Franklin Wang 
Amulets by Wat Homsil, Samut Prakan Province
Total 3 Record : 1 Page :
PROMO Make Merit: Give Alms for Developing Temple **Donor Gets 1 Exclusive Amulet Gift Wat Homsil, Samut Prakan Province
Bring lucky! Holy Tiger Statue Teak Chapel Pole Wood with Katha TI_Master Wat Homsil, Samut Prakan Province
Good Luck Feng Shui Holy 3.9-inch Tiger Statue Teak Chapel Pole Wood with Katha TI_Master Wat Homsil, Samut Prakan Province
Total 3 Record : 1 Page :
Copyright (c) 2006, Billionmore.com. All rights reserved.