PROMO240 : PROMO Make Merit: Lay Concrete Multipurpose Ground at Wat Homsil (Wat Homsil, Samut Prakan Province)
|Make Merit: lay concrete multipurpose ground at Wat Homsil.|
From: Wat Homsil, Samut Prakan Province
Today till Finish.
Welcome everybody to join in making merit: lay concrete multipurpose ground at Wat Homsil.
At Wat Homsil, some areas are soil and rough that is not comfortable when parking car especially when many people visit or when temple is holding an event. Hence, LP Weera abbot invites everybody to help temple.
This delightful merit will bring donor happiness, good luck and good things in life.
You can make merit for yourself and also dedicate this merit to your deceased persons and spirit amulets if you would like by mention their names at special command when doing transaction in website.
Referring to the sutra, Mindfulness, Buddha's teaching, it is mentioned that making statues, temples and places for Sangha, with bedding and other needs, makes one's life go from happiness to happiness. All the future lives will be always in happiness, going from virtue to virtue, always positive; not just being born human and having ordinary pleasures, not just that-virtue to virtue means having a virtuous life. Even for 1000 ten million eons the virtue collected by having provided these things will never get lost; so you see, it is unbelievable merit.
(**Note to Donor: Making merit with the temple / religious place (PROMO) Billionmore is a benefactor or a bridge between temples / religious places. A portion of your merit will be deducted as a fee by Paypal / Bank / Gateway as usual. And the remaining money after fees, we have delivered to all temples / places of worship. However, we do not have any financial benefits (In addition to receiving merit as a benefactor). For your kind acknowledgement and may power of 3 Buddhist Gems and All Sacred Things bring you good luck, happiness, prosperity and good health.)
“This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.”
List of Donors :
1. Wen Huo Chen 
2. Yap chen min & Goh mee gyan 
3. Stanley Yuxuan Soo 
4. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates this merit to Phra Khun Paen Prai 59 Ton and LP Sawat, Wat Pa San Udom. 
5. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates this merit to Prai Phanida and Prai 9 Arthan. 
6. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates this merit to Phra Kring, Lersi Pu Kai Kaew, Lp Charn Wat Bang Bor, LP Erm Wat Bang Niam and Achan Tee. 
7. Lee Boon Han and also dedicate this merit to all my karmic debtors. 
8. Mr.MAX KWAN PENG CHUONG 
9. Keng Hao OOI 
10. Yap Gin Bee 
11. Marc Eric Streich dedicates all merits to mother Hannelore Streich. 
12. Mr.Chan Yung Sing 
13. Ms.WANG YUAN MUN 
14. SIN LIU CHUEN's KARMIC
15. SIN CHEUK HO's GRANDFATHER 
16. SIN CHEUK HO's FATHER 
17. SIN CHEUK HO AND FAMILY 
18. ALL SIN LIU CHUEN's SPIRITUAL AMULETS 
19. HON CHIU CHAN AND FAMILY 
20. Donate on behalf of Aj pleng / Lp sawat / Phra Khun paen/ 59 prai ton/ other amulet 
21. Siment Chong 
22. Sileon Chong 
23. Mr.Lars Mathiesen