Directmall > No.1397(1): Powerful Amulets from 4 Superb Guru Monks > PDMAB9992
PDMAB9992 : Charm, Protection & Fulfillment Bia Gae Prai Mae Som (holy shell with spirit powder) (Ya Than Khian, Wat Pacha Ban Phonsim, Ubon Ratchathani Province) with Katha:
|100% Authentic from Temple |
Name: Bia Gae Prai Mae Som
From: Ya Than Khian, Wat Pacha Ban Phonsim, Ubon Ratchathani Province
Year: B.E.2562 (C.E.2019)
Size: 2.5 cm x 4.5 cm
Material: a holy cowrie shell filled with mercury and covered with “Phong Prai Mae Som” or the spirit powder from dead pregnant lady LP Tim had blessed given by AJ Chinnapon disciple of LP Tim, mixed with herbs and lac insect mass.
Amount: made only 999 pieces.
Ceremony: Ya Than Khian strongly consecrated this amulet magic and meditation.
Power: Bia Gae is old talisman for prevent wicked spirits, black magic and dangerous animals. This Bia Gae is upgreaded power with Prai Mae Som powder that assists in charm, love, wealth, career and good luck.
MAE SOM is a name of lady spirit in amulet, she can fulfill your wish very soon if you often make merit to her.
About Guru Monk:
YA THAN KHIAN is a respectable senior monk of Ubon Ratchathani province. Ya Than Khian is not ambitious and does not care about money, rank and stuff. Once, his disciple told Ya Than Khian that he would buy a new house for him and take him abroad. When Ya Than Khian heard that offer, he refused all. Basically, Ya Than Khian is simple and merciful. He dedicates himself to Buddhism.
Ya Than Khian is a former abbot of Wat Don Som Poi in Ubon Ratchathani Province. At present, he spends all time on pilgrimage in the woods. His shelter is in the graveyard. Now, he stays temporarily at Tambon Yang Kee Nok Dharma Retreat, Ubon Ratchathani Province.
Ya Than Khian had collected magical knowledge by learning from many guru experts such as Pra Kru Tammaban who kept on magic of Somdet Loon (the great Laotian monk), AJ Tong Lue, AJ Plang, etc.
For contemplation, he learnt more meditation from Jao Koon Norarat Rajchamanit, a high-ranking monk until he fully understood both theory and practice of meditation. LP Kian has ever been to Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar for pilgrimage. His strong mindfulness and magical knowledge makes his amulets very powerful.
**There are many wonderful stories of Ya Than Khian revealed by people.
1. Someone saw Ya Than Khian walking through Mekong River.
2. People said that Ya Than Khian stopped a herd of fierce wild elephants.
3. People said that wherever Ya Than Khian goes will be lucky and away from bad things. Ya Than Khian was once invited to the field of a farmer. He stepped on the field. When the storm came, it destroyed many pieces of field except the field where Ya Than Khian stepped on.
4. People said Ya Than Khian can contact with spirits.
5. People said Ya Than Khian can change bad fortune to good fortune for people.
6. A disciple cut a piece of cloth used to wipe Ya Than Khian feet. He carried a small piece of cloth with him all the time. One day, his motorcycle crashed into a ten-wheel truck. Wonderfully, his motorcycle was totally damaged, but a disciple had only a few scratches on his body.
7. LP Khambu ever mentioned about Ya Than Khian. LP Khambu said that Ya Than Khian was good. One day, disciples brought amulets and asked LP Khambu to bless. One of amulets was previously blessed by Ya Than Khian. When LP Khambu blessed, he took one amulet out and said it had so much power that he did not have to bless again.
“This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.”