|Name: Pair of Phra PidTa PangPaKan Medals|
Silver Phra PidTa PangPaKan medal
Nawa Loha (9 metals) Phra PidTa PangPaKan medal
-Strong Point : Large Bulk of Rare Holy Mass value over 10 Million Baht( 30,000 USD)
-Suit for collectors who like amulet with great many materials and grand blessing.
From: Thai Amulet Collectors Association
Batch: “Khun Sarp See Phandin” (4-Reign Trove)
Year: B.E.2550 (C.E.2007)
Size: 3.2 cm diameter each
Material: this batch has a lot of powerful holy masses mixed when making amulet such as substance from Benja Phaki, Phra Somdej Bang Khun Phrom, hundreds of years Buddha image, LP Thuad amulet, Phra Khun Paen, golden Takrut LP Boon, Phra Kring LP Toh, auspicious wood, ocean soil (*read more material info below)
Background of Phra PidTa PangPaKan:
The familiar Phra PidTa image we see is in form of a chubby monk with hands closing eyes and sitting crossed legs that people worship for wealth, good business and people kindness. Another form is Phra PidTa with hands closing 9 sensations (2 eyes, 1 nose, 2 ears, 1 moth, 1 anus and 1 urinary channel) which has power in invulnerable protection deserved who like adventure or taking risk.
As for Phra PidTa PangPaKan, it has philosophy meaning of “who stays beyond time” or “who beyond the darkness” fully called “Phaya PangPaKan” or who has power to fix cataclysm or danger from the stars or planets effecting to our distiny.
Phra PidTa PangPaKan was created in deeply meaningful art. In legend of Jatukam Ramathep cites Phra PidTa PangPaKan is another avatar of “Bodhisattva or Jatukam” with great power destroying darkness or obstacle out of worshiper’s life, or use to remove inauspicious things. Implying the perseverance in Buddhist discipline, reduce greediness, anger, desires and all hazards.
Power: Phra PidTa PangPaKan holds excellent power to help remove troubles and obstacles from worshiper’s life. It’s the best to protect who wear from dangers and misfortune.
Many people who worship Phra PidTa PangPaKan have their life more successful. Some can pass the difficulties with the opportunity. One guy, he noticed that after he worship Phra PidTa PangPaKan, his work went more smoothly and had unexpected windfall that he got a visual education in foreign countries with pocket money too.
Present: The back of each Phra PidTa PangPaKan medal carries a picture of Phra Borommathat (pagodas) of Nakhon Si Thammarat surrounded by 12 zodiacal animal signs in order to support destiny of all years.
Purpose of Making: This amulet was proceeded by Thai Amulet Collectors Association in B.E.2550 (C.E.2007) in order to use for charity, supporting Buddhist affairs and the police and soldiers working in three Southernmost border provinces of Thailand.
Grand blessing ever!! in all regions of Thailand:
1. At Wat Phra Borommathat, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province (South)
2. At Phra That Lampang Luang, Lampang Province (North)
3. At Phra That Ya Khu, Kalasin Province (Northeast)
4. At Wat Yai Chai Mongkol, Ayutthaya Province (Central)
Prayed by monks in Buddhist style and Brahmins in Hindu style.
*More material info:
1.Benja Phaki such as
- Phra Somdej Wat Rakhang, Bangkok
- Phra Kamphaeng Soom Kor, Kamphaeng Phet Province
- Phra Phong Suphan, Suphanburi Province
- Phra Rod, Lamphun Province
- Phra Nang Phaya, Phitsanulok Province
2.Phra Somdej Bang Khun Phrom
3. Ancient Buddha image from Dvaravati, Srivichai, Lopburi, Sukhothai, U-Thong, Chiang Saen, and Ayutthaya era.
4. Popular Thai Amulets such as
- Phra Groo, Wat Nang Tra, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province
- Phra Groo, Wat Tha Ruer, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province
- LP Thuad, Wat Chang Hai, Nuea Wahn B.E.2497, Pattani Province
- Phra Pim Dvaravati era, Phra Pim Srivichai era, Phra Pim Met Kradoom Phun Phin, Surat Thani Province
- Phra Kong, Phra Bang, Phra Liang, Phra Lue, and Phra Phaeng, Lamphun Province
- Soil Phra NakProk – Groo Na Doon, Mahasarakhram Province
- Soil Phra NakProk – Groo Mueang Phrai, Roi Et Province
- Phra Khun Paen Kueab – Groo Wat Yai Chaimongkol, Ayutthaya Province
- Phra Ruang Lang Rang Puen – Groo Wat Phra Sri Rattana Mahathat, Sukhothai Province
- Phra Ruang Lang Lai Pha – Groo Wat Phra Sri Rattana Mahathat, Lopburi Province
5. Golden Takrut LP Boon, Wat Garng Bang Gaow, Nakhon Pathom Province
6. Silver Takrut LP Goon, Wat Phra Non, Phetchaburi Province
7. Golden Takrut LP Sook, Wat Pak Klong Makham Thao, Chainat Province
8. Takrut LP Fan Arjaro, Wat Pa Udom Somporn, Sakon Nakhon Province
9. Metal material Phra Kring LP Toh, Wat Pra Doo Chim Plee, Batch: Peng Yong
10. Metal holy water bowl, Wat Suthat, Bangkok
11. Metal holy water bowl, Brahmin Shrine, Bangkok
12. Phra Kring amulet filings from batch B.E.2497 and so on.
13. Ancient objects in Khmer period
14. Rosary bead Ban Chiang, Dvaravati, and Srivichai era
15. Holy Soils from 4-Region Sanctuaries in Thailand
16. Holy Parasit Woods for 9 Kinds
17. Takien Wood Old City Pillar Shrine of Kun Pan that his heir donated to make Jatukam amulet batch “Khumsarp Si Phandin” (4-reign treasure trove)
18. wood from elephant cage, Ayutthaya Province
19. wood Uposatha roof, Wat KowOor, Phatthalung Province
20. Yant cloths from many famous guru monks
21. Teptaro wood
22. Din Gak Ya Yak
23. Holy Wahn
24. Holy Ocean Soils
25. Holy Black Sticky Rice
“This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.”