Directmall > No.1295(2): LP Yai **Find Out Miraculous Powers! > PDMAC2024Ra
PDMAC2024Ra : Healthy Power & Harm Distancing!See Phueng Roka Pinard (Sacred Herb Wax with Multi Lek Lai) in metallic case (LP Yai, Wat Pa Phrathamyannamunee, Nakhon Pathom Province) with Katha:
|**Note to Buyer: This picture is a sample from temple. The real one may be different in each piece.|
Don’t miss a powerful amulet by Specialist Guru Monk of Lek Lai.
100% Authentic from Temple
Name: See Phueng Roka Pinard (Sacred Herb Wax with Multi Lek Lai) in metallic case
From: LP Yai, Wat Pa Phrathamyannamunee, Nakhon Pathom Province
Year: B.E.2563 (C.E.2020)
Purpose of Making: to earn donations to develop and restore the temple Wat Pa Phrathamyannamunee.
Ceremony: LP Yai mindfully re-blessed with mantra and mind stream.
Size: case 4.6 cm diameter
Material: This waxy talisman created from holy beeswax mixed with herbs. It is special and more power because it is embedded with hairs of LP Yai and multi types of Lek Lai:
- (silver) Lek Lai WatChaRaThat
- (black) Lek Lai KotPi
- (gold) Lek Lai Thong Pla Lai
- (red) Lek Lai Suwanracha
Power: This sacred waxy talisman from LP Yai can improve owner health and vitalization. Carrying this wax, we will be away from sickness and feel more healthy.
Moreover, multi types of Lek Lai will impart their individual benefits as follows:
- Silver Lek Lai (other names: Lek Lai Ngoen Yuang / Lek Lai Watcharathat/ Lek Lai Nipphan) is often found in cold very high mountains such as Tibet, China, Northern Thailand and Laos. It is believed to be taken care by holy spirits. Power of this Lek Lai is believed to make holder easily gain mercy from people, invulnerable to dangers and practice Dharma well.
- Lek Lai Kot Phi is the rarest and the most powerful Lek Lai ever. Usually found in the ceiling of the cave with color of deep green and black and will change its color to other colors wonderfully when touching the light like Lek Lai Peek Malaeng Thab. Lek Lai Kot Phi is believed to have super invulnerable power against demons, evil powers, animals’ fangs and tusks, dangers and weapons. Whoever has Lek Lai Koi Phi will be safe like being guarded by a holy hermit because power of this Lek Lai is equal to those who have attained Apinya 5 (having magic eyes: level 5 of meditation power). Cutting this Lek Lai is very hard because it will leave fibers as soon as it is cut like lotus fibers. Person who cuts this Lek Lai must have enough magical power or he may be cut by those fibers. So getting Lek Lai Kot Phi is not very easy and full of danger too.
- Gold Lek Lai (Lek Lai Thong Pla Lai) is believed to be taken care by angles and have power like Naga (great snake in Buddhist belief). Another belief says it can hide itself with magic in forests and mountains. Gold Lek Lai has significant power of wealth.
- Lek Lai in red or reddish brown (another name: Lek Lai Suriyanracha) is taken care by Naga (Buddhist great snake) and holy angels having power of great protection against harm, black magic and demons.
Biography of LP Yai:
LP Yai (Phra Ajarn Somporn Somwaro) is an abbot of Wat Pa Phrathamyannamunee in Nakhon Pathom. He has deep magical knowledge and can fetch Lek Lai (supernatural mineral). To get Lek Lai is not easy. The person must have enough magical power to invite Lek Lai to appear and to cut it. If the person does not have magical power, he will get nothing and may fall in danger. LP Yai is a good monk. He uses his magical competence to help people.
LP Yai was born on 26 April 2506 B.E. (1963 C.E.) in Bangkok. In Childhood, in place of playing like other boys, LP Yai would rather do Buddhist chanting. So as a boy, he could chant very well. LP Yai went to novicehood at age 13. As a novice, LP Yai liked to study by himself. He achieved Nak Tham Ek (highest level of dharma education for a Buddhist), then studied traditional Thai medicine and went to study with many guru monks. LP Yai had a chance to stay meditation with Luangpu Sim of Wat Tham Pha Pong and Luangpu Waen of Wat Doi Mae Pang who both were famous Northern monks. LP Yai went on a pilgrimage (called Tudong) by walking in the woods and mountains to develop meditation for 6 years. Until at 20, LP Yai got ordained as a Buddhist monk.
Path of Being a Master of Lek Lai:
LP Yai always learns new things especially ritual and mysterious science. He also keeps old mantra scriptures for next generations to learn. His interest led him to Arjarn Lamyoon, a Lek Lai guru in Southern Thailand. Arjarn Lamyoon taught LP Yai how to invite Lek Lai. LP Yai is the last disciple of Arjarn Lamyoon because after having LP Yai as a student, Arjarn Lamyoon never teaches anyone Lek Lai. Not only that, LP Yai sharpened knowledge and ability in Lek Lai by studying with other gurus until he became an expert in Lek Lai.
About Lek Lai (Wonderful Mineral):
Lek Lai - is a Mysterious Sacred substance which is the subject of Legendary Tales of Miracle Powers which has become a Cult Phenomenon in recent years, due to the ease of access to information enabled by modern Media such as the internet, as well as being due to increased International trading and a massive increase in Thai Buddha Magic.
Lek Lai used to be presented in only a few forms, shapes and sizes. Now however, there are literally hundreds of different looking substances which those who market them consider to be Lek Lai, or Lek Lai derivatives. Lek Lai has been used as an ingredient for mixing into amulets for centuries, as well as being used as a magical element in its own right.
Although this amazing substance is known about and exists in many different World Cultures and different countries, Lek Lai has come to be known very much as a Phenomenon coming from Thailand.
This is not without good reason, for it is Thailand and Thailand alone that there are still to be found a great number of masters (kru-ba-ar-jarn), who are Adept in sensing the presence of Lek Lai. They are also Experts in the art of transforming Lek Lai into various forms of amulet, and even insertion of Lek Lai under the skin of Devotees.
For this reason, it is no surprise that Thailand is the number one source of authentic wisdom of the Wicha of the creation of Lek Lai Taat Gaayasit. This is pure Elemental Magic and Alchemy.
Lek Lai is a metallic element with a life of its own. It is also Karmic effect of Spirits which have been driven by the winds of karma to be reborn in Samsara in the form of metallic elemental substances, and is subject to having to eat (honey) and excrete (Khee Lek Lai) residue.
The Lek Lai is considered a living being of the Deva classification (Angelic Deity) who has been driven to be born on earth. There are both Kon Tan and Yaksa type Devas found inhabiting Lek Lai, which gives each different Lek Lai its own special powers and properties which differ with each inhabiting Deva.
Lek Lai is something which will protect who carries it from guns or sharp objects (such as knife or sword), and all other harmful weapons. Some people believe that Lek Lai is indestructible and immortal (Adamantine).
We should comment on this belief, that the Lord Buddha already expounded the Dhamma to be based on the three Truths of Impermanence, Dhukkha and Non-Self. All material things are subject to change, and eventual dissolution. It seems unreasonable to believe that Lek Lai should be any different from all other worldly Dhammas.
Matter cannot be destroyed, but it is constantly changing its form. If changing of form is not considered to affect the immortality of an object. Then we could also say that the human body is immortal, simply that it has changed form into, slime for example. All things with a beginning have an end, even this planet and solar system will one day end, and then at the latest, the Lek Lai will also end. This is the way things should be, for development is reliant on change, and liberation is reliant on the destruction of one's limits (the body).
“This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.”