Directmall > No.1397(1): Powerful Amulets from 4 Superb Guru Monks > PDMAB9986
PDMAB9986 : Safe, Loving & Prosper Everything! Bia Gae 7 Jan Phan Rak (LP Jan, Wat Sam Pa Siw, Saphanburi Province) with Katha:
|100% Authentic from Temple |
Name: Bia Gae 7 Jan Phan Rak
From: LP Jan, Wat Sam Pa Siw, Saphanburi Province
Year: B.E.2562 (C.E.2019)
Size: 2.5 cm x 3.5 cm
Material: a cowrie shell filled with mercury and covered with herbs.
Purpose of Making: to earn donations for developing and restoring the temple.
Ceremony: LP Jan created this Bia Gae by method of LP Boon Wat Glarng Bang Gaow and strongly blessed with “Visha Jan Pen” of LP Sook Wat Pak Klong Makham Thao for 7 full-moon nights.
Power: This holy shell can powerfully protect owner from harmful incidents, black magic, spirits and weapons. Moreover inspires good luck, people loving-kindness, charming, wealth, progress and ascendancy.
About Guru Monk:
This is Luangpu Jan of Wat Sam Pa Siw, Saphanburi Province, a senior guru monk whom lots of people respect. His hometown is Suphanburi Province and was born in 1930. After ordination, studied occult knowledge with several expert guru monks as follows:
- With LP Kam of Wat Norphutthangkoon, Suphanburi Province to learn the mantra of LP Parn of Wat Bang Nom Kho, Ayutthaya Province
- With LP Pi of Wat Phihan Daeng, Suphanburi Province to learn the mantra of LP Sook of Wat Pak Klong Makham Thao, Chainat Province and the mantra of LP Im of Wat Hua Khao, Suphanburi Province
- With LP Mian of Wat Pho Charoen, Suphanburi Province to learn the mantra of LP Boon of Wat Klang Bang Kaew, Nakhon Pathom Province.
- With LP Thuam of Wat Chainawas, Suphanburi Province to learn the mantra of LP Thap of Wat Thong, Bangkok including sacred alchemy.
- With LP Seng of Wat Prachantakam, Prachinburi Province who made famous “Nang Kwak” (goddess of wealth and business).
- With LP Jard of Wat Bang Ka Bao, Prachinburi Province who was the legendary guru monk in time of Indochina War.
“This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.”