Name: LP Thar Medal (Buddhist Boundary Stone-shaped LP Thar Medal with Naga)
From: LP Thar, Wat Pah Tosapon Mungkalaram, Roi Et Province
Batch: Maha Barami Setthi Phan Lan (Great Prestige Billionaire)
Year: 2560 B.E. (2017 C.E.)
Size: 2.8 x 4.4 cm
Material: rainbow copper
Amount: created only 700 pieces
Power: LP Thar medal will bring a worshiper good luck, wealth and safety.
Purpose: donations for changing the old pond to the water-around pavilion installed with LP Thar statue
Ceremony: holy blessing by LP Thar and monks
- 1st occasion by Mekong River, Mukdahan Province
- 2ndoccasion at Kam Chanod Buddhist Place, Udon Thani Province
- 3rd occasion at Wat Pah Tosapon Mungkalaram, Roi Et Province
About Guru Monk:
Luangpu Thar (Thar Analayo) is a skilled guru monk in Roi Et province. He is good at Khmer charm magic. His amulets are famous among worshipers because people really have amazing experiences.
**Example** Noo Dood Nom Maew (Rat Drinks Cat’s Milk Amulet) by LP Thar gives many owners amazing effects on charm, people kindness and wealth. These are examples of real experiences:
- A Thai lady said Noo Dood Nom Maew made her able to get married with a foreign man.
- A salesman presenting a product to people at homes said since he had Noo Dood Nom Maew he has got many orders every day.
- An officer said first day she wore Noo Dood Nom Maew on she felt her colleagues and boss kind to her more.
- A lady owning Noo Dood Nom Maew told that she accidentally got a windfall. Someone put a lottery paper on her hand and that evening she won the last two numbers in the lottery.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real item may be different from picture. It is in original condition from maker.
We provide Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for every sacred item at Your Katha.
Copyright (c) 2006, Billionmore.com. All rights reserved.