Directmall > No.679: LP Hong **Being Safe & Prosperous > PDMAB4496
PDMAB4496 : Holy Thep Guman Phet Mongkol Statue (LP Hong blessed) (LP Hong, Wat Petchburi, Surin Province) with Katha:
|100% Authentic from Temple |
Name: Thep Guman Phet Mongkol Statue
Size: 11.5 x 19 cm
Present: bottom of sculpture with holy embedded objects
From: LP Hong, Wat Petchburi, Surin Province
Year: 2556 B.E. (2013 C.E.)
Description: This sculpture was named “Thep Guman Phet Mongkol”. It was blessed by LP Hong. This auspicious Guman Thong will bring the owner good luck, wealth and security for house.
About Guru Monk:
Luangpu Hong calmly passed away on 5 March 2014. LP Hong is a monk whom Thais will not forget. LP Hong, an abbot of Wat Petchburi, Surin Province was born on Thursday the 24th March B.E. 2460 (C.E. 1917) in Surin Province. He got ordained as a novice at the age of 18. When he was 20, he got ordained as a monk at Wat Petchburi, Tumbon Toongmon, Amphur Prasart, Surin Province. After 3 months of ordination, LP Hong went on a pilgrimage in Cambodia. In Cambodia, LP Hong met many guru masters and studied magic with them. He spent 30 years on pilgrimage in Cambodia. LP Hong was a good monk and a top guru monk in Thailand. He was respected by a lot of people in Thailand.
Wonderful Things about LP Hong Told by Close Disciples:
1. LP Hong always had mercy on everyone especially animals. When he was alive, there were many snakes in his temple, but they did not hurt LP Hong. When a snake crept on LP Hong, he touched and let it go. LP Hong could do that because he was full of mercy and merit. He always taught people that freeing animals is good.
2. Things from LP Hong are holy. For example his hairs, when he shaved his hair, many people waited to get pieces of his hair to worship. They said these hair pieces would become crystal solids as years pass by. Particularly, areca nut chewed by him was what people waited for. They believed that it absorbed power of LP Hong because when LP Hong chewed, he spelt Katha at the same time. In fact, people believe areca mass from LP Hong can be an antidote and remove black magic from a person. Moreover, as years pass by, this areca mass will become a crystal solid.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real item may be different from picture. It is in original condition from temple.
We provide Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for every sacred item at Your Katha.
Notice: This stated price is already added the cost according to conditions of sending a worshiping sculpture to foreign country, Department of Fine Arts, Thailand.
To send a worshiping sculpture of Buddha or Buddha’s Enlightened Disciple to foreign country, we have to deal with Department of Fine Arts, Thailand. There are the laws we must follow. This way, we have to pay fees. So, the price of a worshiping sculpture will be added with cost of management
1. a worshiping sculpture, small and medium added 20 $ per item
2. a worshiping sculpture, big (9 inches up) added 25 $ per item
Management cost consists of:
1. the permit and documents
2. photo of worshiping sculpture
3. transportation cost (from office to Department of Fine Arts)
The management from asking the permit until sending a sculpture takes 5-7 workdays.