|100% Authentic from Source |
Don’t miss worshiping!
Name: Soft Color Blackened Somdet Siriraj 100 Pi Buddha Statue
- holy metal from 5 ancient temples as follows:
1. Wat PhraSriRattanaMahathat, Sukhothai province
2. Wat PhraSriRattanaMahathat, Suphanburi province
3. Wat PhraSriRattanaMahathat, Phitsanulok province
4. Wat PhraSriRattanaMahathat, Lopburi province
5. Wat Tha Kradan, Kanchanaburi province
- lap 5 inches
- built only 1,000 pieces (40 pieces left!)
- bottom with holy material and Takrut
1. Gems of 7 days
2. Gems of 12 months
3. Gems of 12 Thai zodiacs
4. holy powder of Somdet Chitlada Amulet
5. holy powder from many guru monks
- number and code in the base
From: Siriraj Hospital, Bangkok
Batch: Somdet Siriraj 100 Pi (100 Years of Somdet Siriraj)
Year: 2554 B.E. (2011 C.E.)
Description: Somdet Siriraj 100 Pi is name of this Buddha sculpture built by Siriraj Hospital. It was already blessed in holy ceremony by famous guru monks. Proceeds from Somdet Siriraj 100 Pi contributed to Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University.
**Somdet Siriraj 100 Pi will bring great propitiousness to every worshiper.
- casting ceremony at Wat Saket, Bangkok on 17 March 2011 that abbot of Wat Saket was a caster
- guru monks who blessed on 17 March 2011:
1. Jow Khun Thongchai, Wat Trimit, Bangkok
2. Phra Pipatkanapon, Wat Phrom Nimit, Lopburi province
3. LP Pian, Wat GernGatin, Lopburi province
4. LP Khow, Wat Sow Sangok, Chachoengsao province
5. Phra Kru Pawanasopon, Wat Pa Thamsopon, Lopburi province
- blessing ceremony on 23 May 2012 at Wat Phrasrirattanasatsadaram, grand palace, Bangkok that Princesses Sirindhorn was the president of the ceremony
- guru monks who blessed on 23 May 2012:
1. Jow Khun Thiang, Wat Rakhang, Bangkok
2. LP Ied, Wat Phailom, Ayutthaya province
3. LP Charn, Wat Bang Bor, Samut Prakan province
4. LP Khaek, Wat Soontornpradit, Phitsanulok province
5. LP Perm, Wat Pom Kaew, Ayutthaya province
6. LP Ruay, Wat Tako, Ayutthaya province
7. LP Kliang, Wat Noen Sutthawas, Chonburi province
8. LP Chamnarn, Wat BangGooDiThong, Pathum Thani province
9. LP Auaypon, Wat Don Yai Hom, Nakhon Pathom province
About Siriraj Hospital:
Siriraj Hospital is the oldest and largest hospital in Thailand, located in Bangkok on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River, opposite Thammasat University's Tha Phrachan campus. It is the primary teaching hospital of the Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University.
The hospital was founded by King Chulalongkorn in 1888, two years after a worldwide cholera outbreak. It is named after the king's 18-month-old son, Prince Siriraj Kakuttaphan, who had died from dysentery a year before the opening of the hospital. The medical school was established two years later in 1890.
King Bhumibol's grandson and son of Thai crown prince, Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn, Prince Dipangkorn Rasmijoti was also born.
Siriraj was the residence of the King of Thailand, Bhumibol Adulyadej, from September 2009 to August 2013. He entered the hospital for treatment of a respiratory condition. In October 2014 King Bhumibol had gall bladder surgery at Siriraj.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real item may be different from picture. It is in original condition from maker.
We provide Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for every sacred item at Your Katha.
Notice: This stated price is already added the cost according to conditions of sending a worshiping sculpture to foreign country, Department of Fine Arts, Thailand.
To send a worshiping sculpture of Buddha or Buddha’s Enlightened Disciple to foreign country, we have to deal with Department of Fine Arts, Thailand. There are the laws we must follow. This way, we have to pay fees. So, the price of a worshiping sculpture will be added with cost of management
1. a worshiping sculpture, small and medium added 20 $ per item
2. a worshiping sculpture, big (9 inches up) added 25 $ per item
Management cost consists of:
1. the permit and documents
2. photo of worshiping sculpture
3. transportation cost (from office to Department of Fine Arts)
The management from asking the permit until sending a sculpture takes 5-7 workdays.