Directmall > Wat Khae, Suphanburi **Wealth & Well-being > PDMAA5812
Directmall > Meritful Value Promotion > PDMAA5812
PDMAA5812 : Auspicious Amulet Set (5 Pieces) Blessed by LP Koon (Wat Khae, Suphanburi Province ) with Katha:
|**Why You Must Not Miss:|
1. Holy Ceremony in Traditional Way
2. Participation by Many Famous Guru Monks
3. Kindly Blessed by LP Koon
4. Real Number Code Provided
100% Authentic from Temple
Name: LP Koon Amulets Set
**This set consists of these items
1. Phra Kring Chinnabanchorn Amulet, Satta Loha Body with Nawa Loha Base
2. Rian Setthi Tawee Koon (LP Koon Medal), Brass
3. Rian Maha Setthi (LP Koon Medal), White Metal with Brass Imprint
4. Rian Maha Setthi (LP Koon Medal), Reddish Brass
5. Rian Than Baramee (LP Koon Medal), Old Brass
(Note: Satta Loha: mixture of 7 metals, Nawa Loha: mixture of 9 metals)
Size: Phra Kring: 2 cm x 3.2 cm
LP Koon coins : 2.8 cm x 3.5 cm
**This set is very auspicious for worship. People say amulets blessed by LP Koon are holy that can make a worshiper safe and wealthy.
From: Wat Khae, Suphanburi Province
Batch Name: Setthi Phaisan
Release Year: 2557 B.E. (2014 C.E.)
Amount of Building: 1,000 sets only
Objectives: The proceeds will be used to restore the chanting hall at Wat Khae, Suphanburi Province.
1. Blessing by LP Koon on 17 February 2014 at Wat BahnRai, Nakhon Ratchasima Province
2. Blessing by many famous senior guru monks such as LP Ruay, LP Perm, LP Foo, LP Pain, etc. on 24 May 2014 at the chapel of Wat Khae, Suphanburi Province
Wat Khae is a well-known longtime temple in Suphanburi Province. In the temple, there is the huge 1,000-year-old tamarind tree which is believed to have hidden mysterious power and there are Thai classic houses for visitors to learn. King Rama 5 once came to Wat Khae. This temple has many interesting things for people to find out.
ABOUT THE GURU MONK: The Guru Monk of Southeast Asia
LP Koon Paritsuttho of Wat BahnRai, Nakhon Ratchasima Province was born in 1923 C.E. LP Koon was ordained at the age of 21. He has been an expert of meditation of Buddhism. He studied magic with Pha Arjan Kong and Mr. Lod who was his grandfather. He went on a pilgrimage to Laos, Cambodia to gather knowledge, build up good karma and learn the teaching of Buddha.
LP Koon is a very famous guru monk in Southeast Asia. His amulet is very famous for protection and wealth. Every day, many people go to meet LP Koon. They believe what LP Koon says to them will become true.
When talking about LP Koon, people never forget the event in 1993 C.E. that Royal Plaza Hote in Nakhon Ratchasima Province collapsed. 137 people died, but others survived because they had LP Koon amulets. With mercy, LP Koon came to the ruins and prayed for the dead. On that day, someone asked LP Koon whether the unsteady ruins could fall down and LP Koon said they didn’t. Amazingly, unsteady ruins have stood until now. That means what LP Koon said is true.
This content has copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real one may be different from the picture because this picture is an example.
** We are welcome to provide our Luang Pu customers Katha in text and MP3 complete with instructions for the amulets.