Directmall > No.563(1): LP Hong, Wat Petchburi, Surin Province > PDMAA5511
PDMAA5511 : HOLY BUCHA Propitious Polished Blacked PHRA SANGKAJJAI STATUE Holding a Gold Bag and a Silver Bag by LP Hong (LP Hong, Wat Petchburi, Surin Province ) with Katha:
|**If you are a LP Hong’s disciple or know of LP Hong and have faith in him, this is an opportunity to worship holy collection from LP Hong.|
100% Authentic from Temple
Name: Phra Sangkajjai Statue
From: LP Hong, Wat Petchburi, Surin Province
Batch’s Name: Perm Sarp Perm Sook (More Money More Happiness)
Release Year: 2553 B.E. (2010 C.E.)
Objective: Proceeds from this collection are used to develop and restore Wat Petchburi.
Ceremony: This sculpture was blessed by LP Hong.
Size: 14.5 x 17.5 cm
**PRESENTED: The bottom is embedded with Bia Gae (a sacred shell), Phra PidTa amulet, a piece of a monk robe and big Takrut for sacredness.
**BELIEF: Due to a plenty image of Phra Sangkajjai, worshiping him is believed to bring wealth. Furthermore, his previous good appearance and best wit becomes the belief that whoever worships Phra Sangkajjai will be a favorite of people and successful in all science.
**About Phra Sangkajjai:
Phra Sangkajjai is an enlightened Buddha’s disciple. At first, Phra Sangkajjai was good-looking and clever. He looked so good that people called him Buddha. Phra Sangkajjai was not feel good to hear that because Buddha was the highest person in his thought and he did not want to be compared with Buddha. So, he transformed himself into a fat monk with a big belly. However, people still admired him as usual. Since then, a fat monk has become the image of Phra Sangkajjai.
About the Guru Monk:
LP Hong is a well-known respectable monk in Thai history. He was born on Thursday the 24th March B.E. 2460 (C.E. 1917) in Surin Province. He got ordained as a novice at the age of 18. When he was 20, he got ordained as a monk at Wat Petchburi, Tumbon Toongmon, Amphur Prasart, Surin Province. After 3 months of ordination, LP Hong went on a pilgrimage in Cambodia. In Cambodia, LP Hong met many guru masters and studied magic with them. He spent 30 years on pilgrimage in Cambodia. LP Hong was a good monk and a magical expert. LP Hong calmly passed away on 5 March 2014 C.E. at age 97.
Wonder of LP Hong: (information from disciples)
1. LP Hong always had mercy on everyone especially animals. When he was alive, there were many snakes in his temple, but they did not hurt LP Hong. When a snake crept on LP Hong, he touched and let it go. LP Hong could do that because he was full of mercy and merit. He always taught people that freeing animals is good.
2. Things from LP Hong are holy. For example his hairs, when he shaved his hair, many people waited to get pieces of his hair to worship. They said these hair pieces would become crystal solids as years pass by. Particularly, areca nut chewed by him was what people waited for. They believed that it absorbed power of LP Hong because when LP Hong chewed, he spelt Katha at the same time. In fact, people believe areca mass from LP Hong can be an antidote and remove black magic from a person. Moreover, as years pass by, this areca mass will become a crystal solid.
This content has copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real one may be different from the picture because this picture is an example.
**Special Service: We are welcome to provide our Luang Pu customers Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for all amulets if they have.
Notice: This state price is already added the cost according to conditions of sending a worshiping sculpture to foreign country, Department of Fine Arts, Thailand.
To send a worshiping sculpture of Buddha or Buddha’s Enlightened Disciple to foreign country, we have to deal with Department of Fine Arts, Thailand. There are the laws we must follow. This way, we have to pay fees. So, the price of a worshiping sculpture will be added with cost of management
1. a worshiping sculpture size 3.5 inches added 25$ per item
2. a worshiping sculpture size 7-9 inches added 30$ per item.
Management cost consists of:
1. the permit and documents
2. photo of worshiping sculpture
3. transportation cost (from office to Department of Fine Arts)
The management from asking the permit until sending a sculpture takes 5-7 workdays.