The holiest amulet by the great guru monk from superb material
100% Authentic Guarantee from Temple
Name: Phra SomDej NakProk Pho Amulet
From: LP Yam of Wat Sam Ngam, Nakhonpathom Province
Year: B.E.2555 (C.E.2012)
Material: This Buddha amulet is made from 11 types of rare holy mass consisting total kinds of 828.
11 types of rare holy mass are:
1) 115 kinds of soil from holy places and holy statues
2) 11 kinds of powder of joss stick which used to worship the pagoda from many temples
3) 8 kinds of pieces of monk robes
4) 4 kinds of holy liquids from the temples such as candle wax, holy water, etc.
5) 467 kinds of powder of holy woods and holy plants
6) 20 kinds of powder of holy ores and holy minerals
7) 5 kinds of holy liquid iron from many places
8) 9 kinds of gold leaves from many temples
9) 161 kinds of hairs of the famous guru monks
10) 13 kinds of holy powder from the famous guru monks
11) 15 kinds of holy mass from the famous guru monks
Size: 2.5 cm x 3.5 cm
Purpose of Making: LP Yam would like to donate the money from amulets for public benefits of Nakhonpathom Province.
Ceremony: LP Yam created this powerful amulet by following ancient method and intensively blessed by himself.
Power: This Buddha amulet will bring the worshipper happiness, peacefulness, good luck and power. This Buddha amulet also protects the worshipper from dangers and accidents.
Present: The front of the amulet has an imprint of Buddha sitting under Ton Pho (a name of a tree) and the back has an imprint of King Taksin, King of Thonburi Era who freed Thailand from being occupied by Myanmar for the second time.
Biography of LP Yam:
LP Yam of Wat SamNagm, NakhonPaThom province was born in 1915. Now he is 91 year old. LP Yam was ordained at the age of 23. He has been an expert of concentration of mindfulness in Buddhism way. LP Yam has knowledge of Visha (magic) and has been studied the art of making efficacious Guman Thong from LP Tae. LP Yam is only one who succeeds in making the Guman Thong from LP Tae. Regarding to making Guman Thong, he takes a shower once a year only. It is hard to believe but it is real that LP Yam does not have a body odor.
LP Tae was the first monk who created style of Guman Thong in the present era and popular for his knowledge in both holy Dharma and Visha.
''This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted''
Copyright (c) 2006, Billionmore.com. All rights reserved.