PBUPZ3399 : Auspiciousness Phra Kring Sum Por Kong Amulet - First Batch (Wat Phananchueng, Ayutthaya Province ) with Katha:
|Don’t miss good opportunity to worship excellent powerful amulet! |
100% Authentic Guarantee from Temple
Name: Phra Kring Sum Por Kong Amulet
Batch: First Batch
From: Wat Phananchueng, Ayutthaya Province
Material: This Buddha amulet is made of holy metal.
Size: 1.5 cm x 3.5 cm
Purpose of Making: to use the money from selling the amulet for developing and restoring the buildings in the temple
Ceremony: Many guru monks of Wat Phananchueng intensively blessed this Buddha amulet on the auspicious date and time.
Power: Phra Kring is a very auspicious amulet. Thai people believe Phra Kring can fulfill the worshipper’s wishes, bring wealth, good luck, prosperity, happiness and safety to the worshipper and also make the worshipper recover from illness or diseases.
Present: There is a tiny bell inside the amulet, so when you shake the amulet you will hear the sound “Ging Ging”.
History of Wat Phananchueng, Ayutthaya Province:
Wat Phanan Choeng is a Buddhist temple in the city of Ayutthaya, Thailand, on the east bank of the Chao Phraya River at the south-eastern side of the confluence of the Chao Phraya and Pa Sak rivers.Today, as part of the Ayutthaya Historical Park, the temple is a popular tourist attraction.
Wat Phanan Choeng was built in 1324, some 26 years before the city of Ayutthaya was officially founded, the temple must have been partly connected to early settlements in the area. These notably allegedly included a 200-strong refugee community from Song Dynasty China. The large wihan, the highest building within the temple complex, houses an immense gilded 19 meter high seated Buddha from 1334 CE. This highly revered Buddha statue is called Luang Pho Tho by Thais, and Sam Pao Kong by Thai-Chinese. The statue is regarded as a guardian for mariners. Because of the destruction of Ayutthaya by the Burmese in 1767 CE, the statue has been restored several times in history. King Mongkut named the statue Phra Puttha Thrai Ratana Nayok after its restoration in 1854 CE.
''This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted''