Temple is a
non-profit organization which engages with people, community and
society. Most people donate money to temples in various forms to develop
and to support the Buddhism.
Generally, temples need donations on these topics as follows:
1) Monthly Expenses such as monks' meals, water and electricity supply and garbage disposal charge.
2) Education of monks and novices
3) Buddhist Activities for example annual temple fair, Pha Pa and Kathina event, ordination, dharma examination, etc.
4) Restoration and Construction of permanent structures such as Buddha image, Uposatha, Vihara, monk house and canteen.
5) Developing Projects such as establishing temple's branch dharma retreat, enlarge temple area, improving temple's view, etc.
6) Others such as worker wage, fuel cost, etc. involved on temple's work.
Billiommore are happy to be as a merit bridge for customers- when you
buy amulets in our website, some proceeds are given to temples on
necessarity at the same time.**
Giving, or generosity, is
one of the Perfections (paramitas) of Buddhism, but to be "perfect" it
must be selfless, without expectation of reward or praise.
Buddha spoke of such merit in terms of spiritual maturity. Developing
the selfless intention of doing good for others brings one closer to