Preorder > No.1063: LP Saen **Luck, Wealth & Spiritual Help > PREAB2345
PREAB2345 : Powerful Wealthy Khun Paen-Guman Thong Prasop Chok Saen Lan Golden Mask Set (27 pcs) (LP Saen, Wat Ban Nong Jik, Sisaket Province) with Katha:
**Dear customers: This Pre-Order is closed on 25 July 2017 or earlier because temple may alter the closing date. Shipment is around Monday 25 September 2017 or as soon as possible.
**Note: This picture is a sample, so the real set may have a different color according to material and design.
Name: Khun Paen & Guman Thong Prasop Chok Saen Lan Gold Mask Set (27 pcs)
“Khun Paen” is a main character in Thai literature. He is handsome, very flirtatious and excellent at war. He also made Guman Thong from his dead baby. Khun Paen amulet is well-known for charm, love, luck, wealth and protection, while Guman Thong, it is believed to bring good luck and wealth to owner.
Material: made of strong spiritual substance
- Khun Paen - Guman Thong, golden mask front, silver mask back with hairs of LP Saen and his robe (1 piece)
- Khun Paen, pinchbeck mask front, smooth back with a pair of golden Takrut, blessed banknote and gem (1 piece)
- Guman Thong, silver mask, smooth back with a pair of golden Takrut, blessed banknote and gem (1 piece)
- Khun Paen - Guman Thong with double-sided silver mask (3 pieces)
- Khun Paen, silver mask, smooth back with a pair of silver Takrut and inscription by LP Saen (3 pieces)
- Guman Thong, silver mask, smooth back with a pair of silver Takrut and inscription by LP Saen (3 pieces)
- Khun Paen - Guman Thong, Kon Kok mass with a pair of copper Takrut (5 pieces)
- Khun Paen, smooth back, Kon Kok mass with a pair of copper Takrut (5 pieces)
- Guman Thong, smooth back, Kon Kok mass with a pair of copper Takrut (5 pieces)
Created only 9 sets.
Size: 3 x 4.8 cm
From: LP Saen, Wat Ban Nong Jik, Sisaket Province
Batch: Prasop Chok Saen Lan (100,000 Million Windfall)
Year: 2560 B.E. (2017 C.E.)
Objective: proceeds to health fund of Luangpu Saen and construction cost in the temple
Ceremony: holy blessing by LP Saen on the auspicious occasion
About Guru Monk:
This is Luangpu Saen (age 109, 2017 C.E.) a highly revered guru monk who is an abbot of Wat Ban Nong Jik, Sisaket province. LP Saen was born on Thursday 10 September 2451 (1908 C.E.) in Sisaket province. In childhood, he was a temple boy at Wat Ban Phong where his elder brother was an abbot before getting ordained as a novice.
During a novice, LP Saen received educational knowledge from LP Moom (Luangpho Moom, Wat PraSatYer Nuea, Sisaket province) who was a famous guru monk in those days. Not only education, LP Saen also studied mantras in Khmer and Pali with LP Moom until he was good at them.
At age 21, LP Saen became a monk fully and continued studying with LP Moom and at age 24, resigned to help parents work for a living.
As a layman, LP Saen did not leave interest in religion. He persuaded his friends to study more mantras in Cambodia where he met many gurus who sharpened his knowledge. After that, LP Saen got ordained again.
After ordination, LP Saen dedicated himself to dharma and meditation. He went on a pilgrimage in the woods and mountains around Sisaket province. LP Saen used to stay at several temples before people invited him to be an abbot at Wat Ban Nong Jik when he was 97.
Although LP Saen gets older, he does a monk routine every day as usual and always has a merciful smile to visitors.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real set may be different from picture. It is in original condition from temple.
We provide Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for every sacred item at Your Katha.