PBUPZ282 : LP Dum Locket with Guman Thong (Guru) (LP Dum, Thai amulet)
|100% AUTHENTIC GUARANTEE FROM TEMPLE.|
Name : Guman Thong
From : Wat SunTiTum, SaKaeo Province
Material : Soil from Cemeteries
Origin : Thailand
Size : 3 cm x 4 cm
(With Casing : 3.5 cm x 5.5 cm )
Luang Pho Dum of Wat SunTiTum, SaKaeo province. He has been an expert of concentration of mindfulness in Buddhism way. LP Dum is a Cambodian. He is the guru monk who makes Guman Thong image and amulets from Cambodian. His amulet is very famous in protection and wealth. He whet, also called Tudong that is monk’s journey to Cambodia to gather knowledge, build up good Karma and to know the teaching of Lord Buddha from Phra Arjarn and Hermit of Cambodia by two year.
Super power! On the front presents Dum’s locket with Yahn script. On the back has Guman Thong, one TaKrut and some Relics. This amulet made of Soil from Cemeteries and many kinds of material are known as magic that make amulet. It is top secret about many materials. LP Dum has been made and blessed this amulet by himself.
The technique in the worship of LP Dum’s Guman Thong amulet, please do this way :
1. Make your mind calm. Think of all your goodness that you have done and focus all your faith to the LP Dum and Guman.
2. Before you go outside, you should tell Guman “please go with you” with KaTha.
3. If you want to tell or worship Guman, you have to use 5 incense.
4. Before you eat, make your mind calm and think of Guman, and then invite Guman to eat with you.
5. The things that use for worship are 3 colors of soft drink, flower and perfume. Don’t use alcohol for worship.
6. The owner can ask for any things that he could help, not too big project. That may exceed Guman’s power to help (Don’t ask about the thing that is illegal). When you got some thing that you want already, don’t forget to give some things (Soft drink, flower and perfume) that you tell Guman before you ask him to help.
People believe LP Dum’s Guman Thong much more power to help the owner from bad thing, evil forces and promising business success.