Main | View Cart | Log In | [+] Sign Up | Help

All New Products [989]
New in Store [637]
Hot Promotions [94]
Direct Mall

GLASS DOME(Stupa Design) Offerings, Thai amulet

No.2106: Wat Nak Glang, Bangkok ** Happiness & Abundance

No.1242: LP Som **Excellent Charm-Luck-Windfall

Amulet Accessories

No.13: Nice Bracelets, Bangles, Necklaces & Rings

No.16: Offering Collection

No.519: Handmade Braid Rope Casing

Auspicious Amulet
Order History
Contact Us
Thai Vocabulary
Thai Calendar
Amulet Directory
Amulet FAQ 

100% Authentic Guaranteed
Click for more detail

Solution Graphics

Thai Calendar
 <<  < Nov 2017 >   >>


eBay Red Star
PAMAY180 : Yant Somdej Toh (Guru) (Wat InDraRaViharn, Thai amulet)
with Katha: CH_LPToh_New
Click to Enlarge 

Stock Status Out of Stock   
Size 7 cm x 9.5 cm
Unit(s) to order
Subtotal 19.99 USD


Holy Yant Somdej Toh – Keep This Yant in Pocket or Handbag – Excellent Dangers from All Types for Owner!!

100% Authentic from temple

Name : Yant Somdej Toh

From : Wat InDraRaViharn BangKhunProm, Bangkok

Year : C.E. 2007 (B.E. 2550)

Material : Metal Sheet

Color : Black

Size : 7 cm x 9.5 cm

Origin : Thailand

Purpose for making :
This amulet made for join donation for Wat In.

Powerful :
This yant can bring protection from all types of dangers. Please keep this yant in pocket or bag, it can bring good thing for you.

History of Wat In:
Wat Intharavihara ( Wat In ), the temple was built before the founding of the capital and was originally called Wat Bang Khun Phrom Nok. It was renovated and renamed Wat Intharam when King Rama I provided land in Bang khun Phrom Sub-district for the settlement of prisoners of war from Vientiane. Chao In, an uncle of Chao Noi Khiew Khom, one of the King's chief wives, renovated the temple and invited Chao Khun Phra Aranyik, a monk who had also come from Vientiane, to preside as an abbot. Chao Inthawong , the son ofSomdej Phra Boworn Rajchao Mahasakdipholasep, was responsible for a second renovation.
Chao Khun Phra Aranyik was an expert in meditation and had once been the instructor of Somdej Phra Buddhacharn ( Toh ) of Wat Rakhangkhositaram, who initiated the construction of Luang Pho To, a large standing Buddha image. The construction of the image had reached only to the navel when Somdej Phra Buddhacharn died. It was completed in the reign of King Rama VII.
Luang Pho Toh is a statue of the Buddha holding an alms bowl. When the statue was completed, the temple held a three-day celebration on 4-6 March, 1928, and this festival has been held annually ever since.
King Rama VI renamed the temple Wat Intharavihara because the name was the same as Wat Intharam ( Wat Bangyirua Tai ) in Thonburi. People generally refer to the temple as Wat In, Wat In Bang Khun Phrom, or Wat Luang Pho Toh.

''This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted''

Copyright (c) 2006, Billionmore.com. All rights reserved.