PROMO293 : PROMO Make Merit: Kathina 2022 to Restore the Sermon Hall (Wat Pong Sam Sib, Uthai Thani Province)
|**08/11/2022 Update: We already offered money to the temple.|
Today – 4 November 2022
PROMO Make Merit: Kathina 2022 to Restore the Sermon Hall
From: Wat Pong Sam Sib, Uthai Thani Province
You’re cordially invited by Wat Pong Sam Sib
to join Kathina 2022 in order to restore the sermon hall.
May this merit bring a donor happiness, prosperity and everything you wish go successfully.
Not only that, you can dedicate this merit to your deceased persons and spirit amulets if you would like by mention their names at special command when doing transaction.
Referring to the sutra, Mindfulness, Buddha's teaching, it is mentioned that making statues, temples and places for Sangha, with bedding and other needs, makes one's life go from happiness to happiness. All the future lives will be always in happiness, going from virtue to virtue, always positive; not just being born human and having ordinary pleasures, not just that-virtue to virtue means having a virtuous life. Even for 1000 ten million eons the virtue collected by having provided these things will never get lost; so you see, it is unbelievable merit.
FYI: "Kathina" is a Buddhist festival which comes at the end of Vassa, the three-month rainy season retreat for Theravada Buddhists. The season during which a monastery may hold a 'Kathina' festival is one month long, beginning after the full moon of the eleventh month in the lunar calendar (usually in October). It is a time of giving, for the laity to express gratitude to monks. Lay Buddhists bring donation to temples, especially new robes for the monks.
The merit from joining Kathina will bring the doer auspiciousness and prosperity. People believe whoever joins Kathina, he or she will go to the heaven and when they are born, they will be in the rich & good family, good-looking and a beloved person of people as well as have a lot of money and properties.
About the Temple:
Wat Lak Si Rat Samosorn is a well-known temple in SamutSakhon Province. This temple was established with unity of local people in B.E. 2471 (C.E. 1928). Now (2015 C.E.), WatLak See Rat SaMoSorn is 87 years old.
This temple is famous for the beautiful holy smiling Buddha statue called “Luang Phor Toh”. This Buddha statue is old with width 2 meters and height about 3 meters. This statue is made of brick covered with cement. With a kind smile of Luang Phor Toh, when people see they feel happy and calm. People from different provinces come to pay respect to Luang Phor Toh every day. In fact, Luang Phor Toh is the center of faith of the Thai and the Chinese. What people usually do with is pasting a gold leaf on the Buddha. Now, the Buddha is all gold that looks very nice.
P.S. Note to Donor: Making merit with the temple / religious place (PROMO) Billionmore is a benefactor or a bridge between temples / religious places. A portion of your merit will be deducted as a fee by Paypal / Bank / Gateway as usual. And the remaining money after fees, we have delivered to all temples / places of worship. However, we do not have any financial benefits (In addition to receiving merit as a benefactor). For your kind acknowledgement and may power of 3 Buddhist Gems and All Sacred Things bring you good luck, happiness, prosperity and good health.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
List of Donors :
1. Gee Yong Wee and family 
2. Dedicates to Mr.Gee Yong Wee's amulets 
3. Marc Eric Streich 
4. Marc Eric Streich dedicates this merit to his Karmic Creditors 
5. Marc Eric Streich dedicates this merit to all his Hoon Payon amulets 
6. Marc Eric Streich dedicates this merit to his father Dieter Streich 
7. Marc Eric Streich dedicates this merit to his wife Suet Chu Streich 
8. Mr.CHONG YUN NING 
9. Loo Fook Keng and Family, Kajang Selangor 
10. Loo Chee Meng and Family, Kuching Sarawak 
11. CHUA CHING FONG 
12. CHUA CHING FONG AMULETS & PRAI AMULET 
13. CHUA CHING FONG FAMILY 
14. Dedicates to Mr.Wong Chia Yueh's mum. 
15. Dedicates to Mr.Wong Chia Yueh's Spirit amulets. 
16. Keng Hao Ooi 
17. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to Phra Kring, Lp Charn Wat Bang Bor and LP Erm Wat Bang Niam. 
18. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to all his Guman Thong. 
19. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to Lersi Pu Kai Kaew and Archan Tee. 
20. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to Phra Khun Paen, archan chum chaikiri Wat Khao Thalom and LP Simpalee Wat Pawichai Ruammit. 
21. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to his parents and all their karmic debtors. 
22. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to Prai Phanida ,Prai 9 Arthan and LP Sawat Wat Pa San Udom. 
23. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to Phra Khun Paen Prai 59 Ton and LP Sawat Wat Pa San Udom. 
24. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to all karmic debtors, animals, cats and dogs that he ever hurt. 
25. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to LP Dum Wat Santitham, LP PraSoot Wat NaiTow and all Mr.Lee Boon Han's Hoon Pa Yon and takrut Tapoo 
26. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to LP Pae Wat Pikulthong, LP Sakorn Wat Nongkrap, LP Sin Wat Lahanyai and Pong Prai Kuman. 
27. Mr. Lee Boon Han would like to dedicates this merit to Phra Khun Paen and Archan Thiam,Talat Phlu, Bangkok. 
28. anonymous 
29. Wen Huo Chen 
30. Brian Yoder 
31. Delicate to Liu Nai Yuan & Tay Boon Lian 
32. Brian Yoder 
33. Hoe Chin Kee 
34. Lee Lay Geok 
35. Hoe Shien Hui 
36. Hoe Jun Wei 
37. SOR TING HUI 
38. Liang Kien Hong 
39. Liang Kien Ruey 
40. Liang Hien Tien & Family 
41. Liang Say Hiam & Family 
42. Mr.Daniel Tanchyk 
43. Lum dedicates the merit to Patrick Ngoh (1A Thong Soon Ave, Singapore) 
44. Lum dedicates the merit to Ms Tay Siew Hoon (9A Thong Soon Ave, Singapore) 
45. Mr.Lim She Boon
Amulets by Wat Pong Sam Sib, Uthai Thani Province
Total 0 Record : 1 Page :
Total 0 Record : 1 Page :