The Whys to Shop at BILLIONMORE : * 100% Authentic * Buy Amulets with Spell to Activate the Power in English Text & MP3 * Buddha Statue Complete with Export Permit * Encasing Service * Some Proceeds for Charity
LP Charn, Wat Bang Bor - A Legendary Guru Monk in Samut Prakan Luangpho
Charn Wat Bang Bor is a famous guru monk in Samut Prakan province. He
was born on 3 April 1914. With long year in monkhood, he has ordained
more than 5,000 Buddhist monks. Not only fame in amulets and tiger
mantra, LP Chan is also a good monk whom many people highly respect.
"I am very happy to be honored to purchase amulets from you. ^^"
Rastko Serbia And Montenegro
PROMO290 : PROMO Make Merit: Kathina to Restore Crematorium C.E.2022 (Wat Mai Prachumchon, Prachinburi Province)
**Update (06/11/22): We already offered Kathina donations. Sadhu with everyone.
Today – 4th November 2022
PROMO Make Merit: Kathina to Restore Crematorium C.E.2022
From: Wat Mai Prachumchon, Prachinburi Province
You’re cordially invited by Wat Mai Prachumchon to join Kathina 2022 in order to restore the crematorium.
May this merit bring a donor happiness, prosperity and everything you wish go successfully.
Not only that, you can dedicate this merit to your deceased persons and spirit amulets if you would like by mention their names at special command when do transaction.
Referring to the sutra, Mindfulness, Buddha's teaching, it is mentioned that making statues, temples and places for Sangha, with bedding and other needs, makes one's life go from happiness to happiness. All the future lives will be always in happiness, going from virtue to virtue, always positive; not just being born human and having ordinary pleasures, not just that-virtue to virtue means having a virtuous life. Even for 1000 ten million eons the virtue collected by having provided these things will never get lost; so you see, it is unbelievable merit.
FYI: "Kathina" is a Buddhist festival which comes at the end of Vassa, the three-month rainy season retreat for Theravada Buddhists. The season during which a monastery may hold a 'Kathina' festival is one month long, beginning after the full moon of the eleventh month in the lunar calendar (usually in October). It is a time of giving, for the laity to express gratitude to monks. Lay Buddhists bring donation to temples, especially new robes for the monks.
The merit from joining Kathina will bring the doer auspiciousness and prosperity. People believe whoever joins Kathina, he or she will go to the heaven and when they are born, they will be in the rich & good family, good-looking and a beloved person of people as well as have a lot of money and properties.
About the Temple:
Wat Maheyong is a big temple and the place where people can practice meditation. However, Wat Maheyong also has the tourism value because visitors can come to see the archaic constructions such as the original main hall since Ayutthaya Era, which are separated from the temple and meditation center.
Wat Maheyong is believed to be built in the early phase of Ayutthaya Era in the reign of King Chao Sam Phraya in A.D. 1438 and to be considerably significant back then. The temple was greatly restored I the reign of King Thai Sa in A.D. 1709, and was abandoned after the fall of Ayutthaya until it was renovated and turned into a new temple and meditation center.
The original main hall was built on two-tiered base, and was remarkably big compared to other archaic sites. This is a reason why it is believed to be significant back then. In addition, there is a big pagoda the base of which is surrounded by elephant statues.
P.S. Note to Donor: Making merit with the temple / religious place (PROMO) Billionmore is a benefactor or a bridge between temples / religious places. A portion of your merit will be deducted as a fee by Paypal / Bank / Gateway as usual. And the remaining money after fees, we have delivered to all temples / places of worship. However, we do not have any financial benefits (In addition to receiving merit as a benefactor). For your kind acknowledgement and may power of 3 Buddhist Gems and All Sacred Things bring you good luck, happiness, prosperity and good health.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
List of Donors:
1. Gee Yong Wee and family 
2. For Mr.Gee Yong Wee's amulets 
3. Mr.Eric Leong 
4. Wen Huo Chen 
5. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to Phra Kring, Lp Charn Wat Bang Bor and LP Erm Wat Bang Niam. 
6. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to all his Guman Thong. 
7. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to Lersi Pu Kai Kaew and Archan Tee. 
8. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to Phra Khun Paen, archan chum chaikiri Wat Khao Thalom and LP Simpalee Wat Pawichai Ruammit. 
9. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to his parents and all their karmic debtors. 
10. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to Prai Phanida ,Prai 9 Arthan and LP Sawat Wat Pa San Udom. 
11. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to Phra Khun Paen Prai 59 Ton and LP Sawat Wat Pa San Udom. 
12. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to all karmic debtors, animals, cats and dogs that he ever hurt. 
13. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to LP Dum Wat Santitham, LP PraSoot Wat NaiTow and all Mr.Lee Boon Han's Hoon Pa Yon and takrut Tapoo 
14. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to LP Pae Wat Pikulthong, LP Sakorn Wat Nongkrap, LP Sin Wat Lahanyai and Pong Prai Kuman. 
15. Mr. Lee Boon Han would like to dedicates this merit to Phra Khun Paen and Archan Thiam,Talat Phlu, Bangkok. 
16. Merit dedicates to Mr.Wong Chia Yueh's mum. 
17. Merit dedicates to Mr.Wong Chia Yueh's spirit amulets. 
18. Marc Eric Streich 
19. Keng Hao Ooi 
20. Ms.Lintha Syhapanha dedicates merit to my guman thong, Gaew, Phet, Jinda, Ngern,and Sitthi. Also, my debtors, kruba ajarn and deities that protect my son and I. 
21. Mr.Eric Malmberg dedicates to Madam Red Lips bucha statue and Lucky Spirit**Locket Prai Krasip 
22. Ms.Brenda Rands makes merit for Pujow 
23. Ms.Leena Syhapanha 
24. Ms.Sara Syhapanha 
25. Sor Ting Hui 
26. anonymous 
27. Mr.Zac Lee 
-Ms Susan Wong Chiang Lew- Deceased
-Mdm Ngek Lai Po Deng- Deceased
-Mr James Bartholomew Cresswell-Deceased
-Ms Nancy Cresswell- Deceased
-Mr Arthur Cresswell
-Mr Alexander James Cresswell- Son
-Ms Caroline Ann Cresswell- Dau
-Mr Bryan Keefe Cresswell Son
29. May Chan Sik Ka's ancestors, dead family dependents, enemies and karmic creditors transit to pure lands or three higher realms, and finally attaining Buddhahood. 
30. May Keung Sau Mui's ancestors, dead family dependents, enemies and karmic creditors transit to pure lands or three higher realms, and finally attaining Buddhahood. 
31. May Lee Kai-yin (Moses Lee) makes a full and speedy recovery. 
32. Mr.Pichthana ROS 
33. Mr.Phalanseng Philavong 
34. Lex Liu Jiayang & family 
35. Dedicates to all of Mr.Eric Malmberg's bucha statues and amulets. 
36. Mr.Gunalan s/o Balasubramaniam shares merit to Hoon Payon Pho Khun Det, Prai 59 ton and all prais/entities in my keeping. 
37. Peh Seng Kiat & Family dedicate to late Peh Chin Koon 
38. Brian Yoder 
39. DDWs Family 
40. Brian Yoder 
41. Lum dedicates the merit to Ron Lai (G.Tech) 
42. Lum dedicates the merit to Phua Say Song (5A Thong Soon Ave) 
43. Mr.Daniel Tanchyk 
44. Mr.Lim She Boon 
Amulets by Wat Mai Prachumchon, Prachinburi Province
Total 0 Record : 1 Page :
Total 0 Record : 1 Page :
Copyright (c) 2006, Billionmore.com. All rights reserved.