PROMO289 : PROMO Make Merit: Kathina at Wat Maheyong C.E. 2022 (Wat Maheyong, Ayutthaya Province)
|**Update: 6 Nov. 2022, our team went to Wat Maheyong, Ayutthaya Province and offered Kathina donations. We would like everyone to Sadhu all together.|
Today – 4th November 2022
PROMO Make Merit: Kathina at Wat Maheyong C.E.2022
From: Wat Maheyong, Ayutthaya Province
You’re cordially invited by Wat Maheyong to donate to Kathina 2022 in order to :
1. build the castle Uposatha "Phra Borommathat Chedi Mahawihan"
2. build the dharma building (Vipassana Wichalai Institute)
3. build the shelter near the waterfall mountain.
May this merit bring you happiness, prosperity and everything you wish go successfully.
Not only that, you can dedicate this merit to your deceased persons and spirit amulets if you would like by mention their names at special command when do transaction.
Referring to the sutra, Mindfulness, Buddha's teaching, it is mentioned that making statues, temples and places for Sangha, with bedding and other needs, makes one's life go from happiness to happiness. All the future lives will be always in happiness, going from virtue to virtue, always positive; not just being born human and having ordinary pleasures, not just that-virtue to virtue means having a virtuous life. Even for 1000 ten million eons the virtue collected by having provided these things will never get lost; so you see, it is unbelievable merit.
FYI: "Kathina" is a Buddhist festival which comes at the end of Vassa, the three-month rainy season retreat for Theravada Buddhists. The season during which a monastery may hold a 'Kathina' festival is one month long, beginning after the full moon of the eleventh month in the lunar calendar (usually in October). It is a time of giving, for the laity to express gratitude to monks. Lay Buddhists bring donation to temples, especially new robes for the monks.
The merit from joining Kathina will bring the doer auspiciousness and prosperity. People believe whoever joins Kathina, he or she will go to the heaven and when they are born, they will be in the rich & good family, good-looking and a beloved person of people as well as have a lot of money and properties.
About the Temple:
Wat Maheyong is a big temple and the place where people can practice meditation. However, Wat Maheyong also has the tourism value because visitors can come to see the archaic constructions such as the original main hall since Ayutthaya Era, which are separated from the temple and meditation center.
Wat Maheyong is believed to be built in the early phase of Ayutthaya Era in the reign of King Chao Sam Phraya in A.D. 1438 and to be considerably significant back then. The temple was greatly restored I the reign of King Thai Sa in A.D. 1709, and was abandoned after the fall of Ayutthaya until it was renovated and turned into a new temple and meditation center.
The original main hall was built on two-tiered base, and was remarkably big compared to other archaic sites. This is a reason why it is believed to be significant back then. In addition, there is a big pagoda the base of which is surrounded by elephant statues.
P.S. Note to Donor: Making merit with the temple / religious place (PROMO) Billionmore is a benefactor or a bridge between temples / religious places. A portion of your merit will be deducted as a fee by Paypal / Bank / Gateway as usual. And the remaining money after fees, we have delivered to all temples / places of worship. However, we do not have any financial benefits (In addition to receiving merit as a benefactor). For your kind acknowledgement and may power of 3 Buddhist Gems and All Sacred Things bring you good luck, happiness, prosperity and good health.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
List of Donors:
1. Gee Yong Wee and family 
2. Dedicate to Mr.Gee Yong Wee's amulets 
3. Keng Hao Ooi 
4. Marc Eric Streich 
5. Marc Eric Streich dedicates this merit to the soul of his mother Hannelore Streich 
6. Marc Eric Streich dedicates this merit to his father Dieter Streich 
7. Marc Eric Streich dedicates this merit to his wife Suet Chu Streich 
8. Marc Eric Streich dedicates this merit to all his Karmic Creditors 
9. Dedicates to Mr.Wong Chia Yueh's mum and spirit amulets. 
10.Loo Fook Keng and Family, Kajang Selangor 
11.Loo Chee Meng and Family, Kuching Sarawak 
12. Mr.Eric Leong 
13. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to Phra Kring, Lp Charn Wat Bang Bor and LP Erm Wat Bang Niam. 
14. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to all his Guman Thong. 
15. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to Lersi Pu Kai Kaew and Archan Tee. 
16. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to Phra Khun Paen, archan chum chaikiri Wat Khao Thalom and LP Simpalee Wat Pawichai Ruammit. 
17. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to his parents and all their karmic debtors. 
18. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to Prai Phanida ,Prai 9 Arthan and LP Sawat Wat Pa San Udom. 
19. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to Phra Khun Paen Prai 59 Ton and LP Sawat Wat Pa San Udom. 
20. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to all karmic debtors, animals, cats and dogs that he ever hurt. 
21. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to LP Dum Wat Santitham, LP PraSoot Wat NaiTow and all Mr.Lee Boon Han's Hoon Pa Yon and takrut Tapoo 
22. Mr.Lee Boon Han dedicates to LP Pae Wat Pikulthong, LP Sakorn Wat Nongkrap, LP Sin Wat Lahanyai and Pong Prai Kuman. 
23. Mr. Lee Boon Han would like to dedicates this merit to Phra Khun Paen and Archan Thiam 
24. Wen Huo Chen 
25. Mr.Luis Augusto Romero Andreu 
26. Lin Ce Xun: May this merit be shared with the triple gems, my family, hungry ghosts and debtors. 
27. Lex Liu Jiayang & his karmic debtors 
28. Ms.Lintha Syhapanha dedicates merit to my guman thong, Gaew, Phet, Jinda, Ngern,and Sitthi. Also, my debtors, kruba ajarn and deities that protect my son and I. 
29. Mr.Felix Makmur 
30. Ms.Leena Syhapanha 
31. Ms.Sara Syhapanha 
32. Delicate to Liu Nai Yuan & Tay Boon Lian 
33. Sor Ting Hui 
-Ms Susan Wong Chiang Lew- Deceased
-Mdm Ngek Lai Po Deng- Deceased
-Mr James Bartholomew Cresswell-Deceased
-Ms Nancy Cresswell- Deceased
-Mr Arthur Cresswell
-Mr Alexander James Cresswell- Son
-Ms Caroline Ann Cresswell- Dau
-Mr Bryan Keefe Cresswell Son
35. Eric kueh donate on behalf of spirit and guardian angel 
36. anonymous 
37. Lee Siong Yew and family 
38. Lee Siong Yew's ancestors 
39. May Chan Sik Ka's ancestors, dead family dependents, enemies and karmic creditors transit to pure lands or three higher realms, and finally attaining Buddhahood. 
40. May Keung Sau Mui's ancestors, dead family dependents, enemies and karmic creditors transit to pure lands or three higher realms, and finally attaining Buddhahood. 
41. May Lee Kai-yin (Moses Lee) makes a full and speedy recovery. 
42. Mr.Pichthana ROS 
43. Mr.Phalanseng Philavong 
44. Ms.Ruth Wolf dedicate this Merit to Mother and Prai in Takrut. 
45. Lum dedicates the merit to Mr Fu (Hans Springleaf) 
46. Lum dedicates the merit to James Tan (11 Thong Soon Ave) 
47. Peh Seng Kiat & Family dedicate to late Peh Chin Koon 
48. Brian Yoder 
49. Hoe Chin Kee 
50. Lee Lay Geok 
51. Hoe Shien Hui 
52. Hoe Jun Wei 
53. Liang Kien Hong 
54. Liang Kien Ruey 
55. Liang Hien Tien & Family 
56. Liang Say Hiam & Family 
57. Mr.Daniel Tanchyk 
58. Mr.Lim She Boon 
Amulets by Wat Maheyong, Ayutthaya Province
Total 0 Record : 1 Page :
Total 0 Record : 1 Page :