PREAB3762 : Ensures Brilliant Success! Sitthaya Ganesha Set (5 pcs) (LP Lek, Wat TamKaoNoi, Phetchaburi Province) with Katha:
|**Dear customers: This Pre-Order is closed on Wednesday 6 December 2017 or earlier because temple may alter the closing date. Shipment is around Thursday 15 February 2018 or as soon as Pre-Order items have arrived. |
**This picture is a sample. The real set may have a different color according to material and design.
100% Authentic from Temple
Name: Sitthaya Ganesha Set (5 pcs)
“GANESHA, the famous Hindu deity is worshipped as the lord of wisdom and success, beginnings and as the lord of defender and remover of obstacles, patron of arts and sciences.”
1. Sitthaya Ganesha Statue, Australian bronze with green patina, 7 x 13.9 cm (includes wooden base)
2. Sitthaya Ganesha Amulet, gold plated bronze, height 3 cm
3. Sitthaya Ganesha Amulet, white metal, height 3 cm
4. Sitthaya Ganesha Amulet, brass, height 3 cm
5. Sitthaya Ganesha Amulet (tiny), 2K bronze (plated with gold and silver), height 1.5 cm
Created only 190 sets.
From: LP Lek, Wat TamKaoNoi, Phetchaburi Province
Year: 2560 B.E. (2017 C.E.)
Objective: donation for building the chapel at Wat TamKaoNoi
Ceremony: holy blessing by LP Lek on the auspicious occasion
About Guru Monk:
Luangpho Lek is an abbot of Wat TamKaoNoi in Phetchaburi Province. He has a lot of magical knowledge. He read the magic book of LP Sook, Wat Pak Khlong Makham Thao, Chainat Province and found the superb powerful Yant “Nah Gah Loh Tong Kam” which does not exist today. LP Lek used Yant Nah Gah Loh Tong Kam to make this collection, so the real power will happen.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real item may be different from picture. It is in original condition from maker.
We provide Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for every sacred item at Your Katha.
Notice: This stated price is already added the cost according to conditions of sending a worshiping sculpture to foreign country, Department of Fine Arts, Thailand.
To send a worshiping sculpture of Buddha or Buddha’s Enlightened Disciple to foreign country, we have to deal with Department of Fine Arts, Thailand. There are the laws we must follow. This way, we have to pay fees. So, the price of a worshiping sculpture will be added with cost of management
1. a worshiping sculpture, small and medium added 20 $ per item
2. a worshiping sculpture, big (9 inches up) added 25 $ per item
Management cost consists of:
1. the permit and documents
2. photo of worshiping sculpture
3. transportation cost (from office to Department of Fine Arts)
The management from asking the permit until sending a sculpture takes 5-7 workdays.