Preorder > No.1171: LP Thuam ** Win Enemies & Obstacles > PREAB3414
PREAB3414 : Win Enemies & Obstacles Phra Pairee Pinard Kring & Chaiwat Set (4 pcs) (LP Thuam, Wat Srisuwan, Surat Thani Province) with Katha:
|**Dear customers: This Pre-Order is closed on Friday 20 October 2017 or earlier because temple may alter the closing date. Shipment is around Tuesday 26 December 2017 or as soon as the amulets from temple have arrived. |
**This picture is a sample, so the real set may have a different color according to material and design.
Name: Phra Pairee Pinard Kring & Chaiwat Set (2 pcs)
- each amulet with authentication codes and numbers
- amulet blocks destroyed after ceremony
Present: amulets made in style of Phra Kring and Phra Chaiwat
- Phra Kring and Phra Chaiwat are famous Buddha amulets in Thailand. They are usually made together with similar appearance, but Phra Chaiwat is smaller.
1. Big Phra Pairee Pinard Kring Amulet, blackened metal with partially gilded gold leaf
2. Small Phra Pairee Pinard Kring Amulet, valued metal in polished sandblasted gold and silver plating
3. Small Phra Pairee Pinard Kring Amulet, valued metal in polished sandblasted gold plating
4. Phra Pairee Pinard Chaiwat Amulet, blackened metal with partially gilded gold leaf
Size: Phra Kring big 1.6 x 3.2 cm, small 1.3 x 2.7 cm, Phra Chaiwat 0.7 x 1.4 cm
Amount: created only 299 sets
From: LP Thuam, Wat Srisuwan, Surat Thani Province
Batch: Pairee Pinard 95 – on the occasion of LP Thuam’s 95th birthday anniversary
1. To give out people a token of 95th birthday anniversary of LP Thuam.
2. Donations to cast the main Buddha image.
3. Donations contributed to health fund of LP Thuam.
4. Donations to improve some structures in Wat Srisuwan.
Ceremony: holy blessing from LP Thuam on 19 November 2017 in the chapel of Wat Srisuwan, Surat Thani Province
Power: Phra Pairee Pinard is a longtime Thai amulet. Phra means ‘Buddha’ and ‘Pairee Pinard’ means ‘enemies lose’. According to the name, this Buddha amulet is believed to keep enemies away and also make worshiper get through the obstacles easily.
History of Phra Pairee Pinard (Buddha of Enemy Loss):
This style of Buddha is called Phra Pairee Pinard that means ‘enemies get lost’. Around 1848, someone offered King Rama IV a Buddha sculpture. While the king got ordained as a monk, that Buddha could protect the king from assassins. And also holiness of Buddha, soon people who tried to kill the king died somehow. So the king named Buddha “Phra Pairee Pinard” to mean Buddha could make enemies gone.
About LP Thuam (Wat Srisuwan, Surat Thani Province):
Luangpho Thuam (also ‘Phothan Thuam’ in the South) abbot of Wat Srisuwan, Suratthani Province is well-known and highly respected in Southern provinces of Thailand. He was born on 28 December 2465 B.E. (1922 C.E.) in Suratthani Province. He got ordained on 4 June 2492 B.E. (1949 C.E.) at Wat Srisuwan, Suratthani Province. LP Thuam is often invited to bless in other official ceremonies. He is always willing to do that although he is tired because of many events. He supports education of poor students. For magical knowledge, LP Thuam learnt magic from many experienced Southern guru monks. His amulets are powerful and worth worship.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real item may be different from picture. It is in original condition from maker.
We provide Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for every sacred item at Your Katha.