POFTB100 : Rare Collection Set of Phra Putthachinnarat, LP Thuad and Somdej Toh amulet in shelf (Wat PhraSiRattana Mahathat, Pitsanulok province) with Katha:
|Don’t miss good occasion to worship the best powerful Buddha amulets in set|
100% Authentic from Temple
Name: Set of Phra Putthachinnarat, LP Thuad and Somdej Toh amulet in shelf
From: Wat PhraSiRattana Mahathat, Pitsanulok province
Year: B.E.2553 (C.E.2010)
Material: the Buddha amulets created from
Size: 6.5 cm x 5 cm
Purpose for making: Donate the money for developing Wat PhraSiRattana Mahathat.
Ceremony: there were top monks in Thailand joined to bless Phra Putthachinnarat amulet in Buddhist church of Wat PhraSiRattana Mahathat. By the way, LP Thuad and Somdej Toh amulet was blessed at Wat Both.
Powerful: Phra Putthachinnarat has many superb powers such as bring happiness, good things and success to a worshiper. Besides, there is great power about drive out the bad things, dangers and black magic from the worshiper. In addition, Phra Putthachinnarat can help worshipper from obstacles and trouble. By the way, Thai people believe LP Thuad and Somdej Tho can protect a worshiper from bad things and dangers. On the other hand, there is great power about change bad ting to be good things and bring happiness to a worshipper.
History of Wat PhraSiRattana Mahathat:
Wat PhraSiRattana Mahathat is in Pitsanulok province, commonly called Wat Yai by the people, is on the east bank of the Nan River at the town limit and is the most important monastery of Phitsanulok, the home of the famous Phra Buddha Chinnarat. This Buddha image is located in the Wihan of the temple and is regarded as the most beautiful in Thailand. The large bronze sitting statue in the Sukhothai style. It is cast in the attitude of subduing evil. The monastery was built in the reign of Phra Maha Thamma Racha I (Phraya Lithai) in 1357 A.D. later, in 1631, King Ekatasarot graciously bestowed some of his gold regalia to be beaten in gold-plate and applied them to the image with his own hands, creating this most beautiful Buddha image. There are the many other beautiful and noteworthy items in the monastery compound. The mother-of-pearl inlaid wooden doors of the Viharn are especially splendid, and were built b King Boromkot in 1756, by royal craftsmen of the late Ayutthaya period, as a dedication to Phra Buddha Chinnarat.
Everyday, many people go to his temple and pray to get luck in there life. Also, we have to go to this temple very Thai New Year.
The biography of Wat Both:
Wat Both locates on Tumbon Ban Klang, in the west side of Chao Phaya River. Built in B.E. 2164 by Mon people who migrate from Hongsavadee. The most important thing of Wat Both is Phra Sang Ayasit, the old thing from Raman, four heads of an Elephant decorated for a main aisle, the age is about 150 years. Besides, it is a Ya-le, a dog with metal that the head abbot received from King Rama VI
''This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted''