PHOLD135R : C.E.1948 Holy Powder Phra Sivali Amulet with Three Takrut - best amulet of wealth and good luck (Wat Chana Songkhram, Bangkok) with Katha:
|**Dear customer, this amulet is complete with Certificate of Authenticity issued by Samakom (Institute) proceeding about 7-10 days.|
Name: B.E.2491 Phra Sivali holy powder amulet with three Takrut
From: Wat Chanasongkram, Bangkok
Year: B.E.2491 (C.E.1948)
Material: this powerful Phra Sivali amulet created from many holy powders.
Size: 0.7 cm x 2.3 cm
Ceremony: there were top monks around Thailand joined to bless the Buddha amulet on auspicious day inside Buddhist church such as
1. LP Jong of Wat Nah Tang Nok
2. LP Jard of Wat Bang Kra Bao
3. LP Rung of Wat Tha Krabue
4. LP Ophasi of Wat Bang Mod
5. LP Naak of Wat Rakhang
Power: Phra Sivali amulet has many great powers especially about wealth, good luck, business and successful.
Presented: there is tree Takrut under the base of amulet to increase powerful.
History of Wat Chana Songkhram:
Wat Chanasongkhram Ratchaworamahawiharn (usually shortened to Wat Chana Songkhram), is a second-class royal monastery in Chana Songkram Sub-district, Phra Nakhon District, Bangkok, within area of Bang Lamphu opposite to Khaosan Road and next to Rambuttri Road.
The temple is located at 77 Chakrabongse Road, it is an old monastery which was built before the first Rattanakosin period (before 1782). The former name is "Wat Klang Na" (temple in the middle of paddy field), later the reign of King Phutthayotfa Chulalok (Rama I), Prince Maha Sura Singhanat (the king younger brother) granted Mon people and monks to lived in the area, renovated the temple to be resident of Mon monks. Later, King Phutthayotfa Chulalok gave the new name "Wat Thong Pu" (refers to name of a town in Myanmar after the name of Mon temple in Ayutthaya and Lopburi in the reign King Phutthayotfa Chulalok. The temple became a center of Mon sect of Buddhism as he awarded to Mon soldiers who formed major troop in war with Burmese. After the war, the temple was restored and made the royal monastery, and then renamed again to be "Wat Chana Songkhram" which means victory of war temple as Thai gained victory over Burmese for three times between 1785–87 (Nine Armies' Wars, Tha Din Daeng campaign and Sam Sop, battle at Nakorn Lampang Pasang).
“This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.”