PGOPZ1146 : 50% Off Beautiful Collection Rian Phrom Bawon – “Phrom Bawon” Batch (Wat Nopphakao Tha Yi Ka Ram, KarnChana Buri province) with Katha:
|The Best of Success & Luck |
100% Authentic from Temple
Name: Rian Phrom Bawon
Batch: “Phrom Bawon”
From: Wat Nopphakao Tha Yi Ka Ram, KarnChana Buri province
Color: the background of Phra Phrom coin is copper and Phra Phrom amulet is silver.
Material: “Nuea Nawa Loha Na Ngoen” (the background of this Phra Phrom coin made from nine kinds of metal and Phra Phrom made from silver)
Special Mass: Holy Masses:
There are many holy masses from top monks such as
1. “Phong Jindamanee” (holy powder), gold sheet, silver sheet and copper alloy from Somdej Phra SangKhaRaj, Wat Bawon Nivet, Bangkok.
2. Holy sheets from Phra Phrom WaChiRaYan, Wat YanNaWa, Bangkok
3. Holy sheets from Phra Phrom WeTee, Wat Trimit, Bangkok
4. Holy sheets from Phra Phrom MeTee, Wat ThepSirin, Bangkok
5. Holy sheets from Phra Phrom Sutee, Wat Saket, Bangkok
6. Holy sheets from LP Ruay, Wat Tako, Ayutthaya province
7. Holy sheets from LP Perm, Wat PomKaeo, Ayutthaya province
8. Holy sheets from LP Poon, Wat Ban Pan, Ayutthaya province
9. Holy sheets from LP Iat, Wat Pai Lom, Ayutthaya province
10. Holy sheets from LP Pian, Wat GrernGaTin, Lop Buri province
11. Holy sheets from LP Uean, Wat WangDaengTai, Ayutthaya province
12. Holy sheets from LP Tiw, Wat Manee Chonla Khan, Lop Buri province
13. Holy sheets from LP Maha Surasak, Wat Pradoo, Samut SongKham provice
14. Holy sheets from LP Chamnarn, Wat BangGooTiTong, PaThum Thani
Year: B.E.2553 (C.E.2010)
Size: 2.8 cm x 3.5 cm
Build: 399 items
Purpose for making: Donate the money from the amulets to develop and restore sermon hall of Wat Nopphakao Tha Yi Ka Ram, KanchanaBuri province.
Ceremony: LP Maha Surasak from Wat Pradoo and LP Chamnarn, Wat BangGooTiTong with top monk in Thailand joined to bless these amulets in auspicious time at Wat Nopphakao Tha Yi Ka Ram. Moreover, senior colonel SuraPon YuDee who is the chairman of creator these amulets held the ceremony to worship “Phra Phrom” in 9 September C.E.2009. Final ceremony will held in 6 March C.E.2010 at the Buddhist church of Wat Bawon NivetWiHan.
Power: Thai people believe Phra Phrom is one of Brahmanism three grand gods. “Phra Phrom” is god of building that who worships “Phra Phrom” will get success, luck, good things to a worshipper. Moreover, Phra Phrom can fulfill the wishes of a worshipper.
''This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted''