PGOOD141 : Guman Thep DuangDee Statue - DuangDee Thawee Sap Batch (KB DuangDee SuPhatTho, Wat Tha ChamPee, Chiangmai province) with Katha:
|The Last Batch of KB DuangDee – Great Ceremony with Great Powerful|
100% Authentic from temple
Name: Guman Thep DuangDee Statue
Batch: DuangDee Thawee Sap Batch (Wealthier and Wealthier)
From: KB DuangDee SuPhatTho, Wat Tha ChamPee, Chiangmai province.
Material: Nuea Samrit (bronze) plated gold leaf
Year: B.E.2552 (C.E.2009)
Size: 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm
Build: 1,999 items
Purpose for making: Donate the money from the amulets to build the houses of monk at Wat Tha ChamPee and build a multipurpose pavilion at Wat Khao Sam Lan, Chumporn province.
Ceremony: there were two grand ceremonies of these amulets such as
1. First grand ceremony KB Subin and LP Amnard who are the disciples of KB Chao DuangDee created the charming lip wax in auspicious time 2 November C.E.2009 and there are many top monks in Chiangmai province joined to bless the amulets of KB Chao DuangDee at Wat Tha ChamPee.
2. Second grand ceremony held in auspicious time and place on 2 December C.E.2009. There are 12 top monk around north of Thailand joined to bless these amulets such as
1. KB DuangDee from Wat BanFon
2. KB Noi from Wat SriDonMoon
3. KB Ung from Wat Rong Wua
4. KB Sai from Wat Rong Khut
5. KB Kaeo from Wat Sri Choom
6. KB ChanKaeo from Wat Sri Sawang
7. KB ChanThaRangSi from Wat Ku Tao
8. LP Thong from Wat Phra That Sri ChomThong
9. KB Suk from Wat PaSangNoi
10. KB Subin from Wat Thong Sa-at
11. LP Nen from Wat Ban Kases Toong Setthi
12. LP Amnard from Wat Khao Sam Lan
Powerful: Thai people believe Guman Thep DuangDee by KB Chao DuangDee has a spirit of god live in, so there are only advantages. Guman Thep DuangDee has several superb powers such as bring wealth, luck and good business to a worshipper. On the other hand, there is great power about protect a worshipper from bad thing and black magic.
Presented: There are many holy masses under a base of Guman Thep DuangDee statue such as holy metal sheet, holy soils, holy rice, holy powder and holy gems.
Biography of KB Chao DuangDee:
KB Chao DuangDee was born in 26 April B.E.2449 (C.E.1906) at Chiangmai province. KB Chao DuangDee has eight sisters and brothers. When KB Chao DuangDee was 11 years old, he followed his parents to offer the foods to KB Sriwichai who was a great monk of north in Thailand. KB Sriwichai told his parents “in the future your son will to be a good monk”. After that, KB Chao DuangDee was 13 years old. He ordained as Buddhist novice then he came to Chiangmai for serving KB Sriwichai. In B.E.2470 (C.E.1927), KB Chao DuangDee ordained as a monk. KB Sriwichai died when KB Chao DuangDee was 32 years old. After cremated KB Sriwichai, KB Chao Apichai who was a disciple of KB Sriwichai gave a piece of bone at skull to KB Chao DuangDee. Nowadays, KB Chao DuangDee is 104 years old who is oldest monk in Chiangmai province and last one disciple of KB Sriwichai. KB Chao DuangDee is a great monk, he has donated lot of money to build public utilities such as hospital, school and the other. Finally, KB Chao DuangDee said to every worshipper “hoping every worshipper to be rich and happy”. KB DuangDee passed away in 6 February in C.E.2010.
'This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted''