PDMPR765 : Fortunate Number 7 - Good Luck Namrerk (Prototype) Buddha with Bird imprint amulet Holy Powder (Wat Koo Salord Wutsophon, Ayutthaya Province ) with Katha:
|100% Authentic from Temple |
Name: Namrerk (Prototype) Buddha with Bird imprint amulet (LP Parn's style)
From: Wat Koo Salord Wutsophon, Ayutthaya Province
Year: B.E.2564 (C.E.2021)
Material: mixed Phutthakhun holy powder
Making Quantity: 2,564 pcs
Serial number: 950
Purpose: donations for monk’s study, the monk party of Lad Bua Luang District.
Ceremony: First ceremony by LP Rak at Wat Sutthawad Vipassana, Ayutthaya Province. Final blessing on 17 October 2021 at Wat Koo Salord Wutsophon, Ayutthaya Province performed by famous guru monks of the age.
Power: Luangpho Parn: The Creator of Buddha with Animal Amulet
Luangpho Parn Wat Bang Nom Kho was very famous for Buddha with Animal Amulet called “Phra Luangpho Parn” that can help owner in many aspects such as good luck, wealth, protection, etc.
There are typically 6 animal imprints: bird (called Song Nok), chicken (called Song Kai), porcupine (called Song Men), fish (called Song Pla), Garuda (called Song Krut) and monkey (called Song Hanuman).
Each animal imprint has a different meaning as follows:
1. “Bird” represents plenty, believed to bring fruitfulness to the land, suitable for farmers and cultivators.
2. “Chicken” is good for making a living, believed to support business very well.
3. “Porcupine” has Buddha’s grace in protection especially from dangerous animals and mystical wild powers, suitable for hunters and people working or traveling in the woods.
4. “Fish” means good and fluent trading, best for business especially by water transportation.
5. “Garuda” (avian god) can build up charisma; being respected for political or governmental people.
6. “Monkey or Hanuman” will bring success to any career especially for general employees like Hanuman gains trust from Rama.
This content has copyright and duplication is not permitted.