PDMAC5133R : Luck & Wellness Buddha B.E.2537 Phra Kring Panya Barami from Silver (Batch 1st Special) (LP Sen, Wat Pa Nong Saeng, Udon Thani Province) with Katha:
|**Note to Pending Order: Due to rare item and fast allocate in amulet market, we can hold order only 1-3 days. Thank you.|
100% Authentic from Temple
Name: B.E.2537 Phra Kring Panya Barami from Silver (Batch 1st Special)
Serial Number : 471 (on back base)
From: LP Sen, Wat Pa Nong Saeng, Udon Thani Province
Year: B.E.2537 (C.E.1994)
Purpose of Making: to earn donations to develop and restore old buildings in Wat Pa Nang Saeng.
Ceremony: LP Sen properly blessed with mantra and mindstream.
Power: Phra Kring is a famous Buddha amulet in Thailand. Believed to fulfill wishes of prayer, bring wealth, prosperity, progression, safety and peacefulness as well as used to make holy water to cure illness and drive out the inauspicious.
The name “Phra Kring” (Phra = Buddha, Kring = inside metal bead) comes from a metal bead in amulet. The ringing sound is believed to bring good luck.
People believe Phra Kring can cure illness. In the reign of King Rama III, there was the spreading of cholera that killed many Thai people. Somdej Phrawannarat (LP Daeng) abbot of Wat Suthat, Bangkok blessed Phra Kring amulet in the water and gave out water to people. People who drank that water (including LP Daeng) could get over cholera.
About LP Sen :
Luang Pho Sen of Wat Pa Nong Saeng, Udon Thani Province. He was born on 6 December B.E.2477 (C.E.1934) in Kalasin Province. LP Sen got ordained as a Buddhist novice and served LP Bua at Wat Pa Nong Saeng. Then LP Sen resigned and got married. A few years later, LP Sen came back to monkhood and has positioned as abbot of Wat Pa Nong Saeng after LP Bua passed away.
LP Sen has done lots of work for Wat Pa Nong Saeng , Buddhism and society such as :
Works of Luang Pu Senpanyatharo
1. Reforestation for 30 years consecutively.
2. Establish a nursing home. Caring for the elderly through the Buddhist way
3. Make a miracle pedestal for health.
4. Prepare herbal oil for disease treatment.
5. Establishing several hospitals in Udon Thani Province.
6. Establish a large water storage pool to store water for use.
7. Build a large water tank to supply water to many villages to use.
8. Help and care for the elderly suffering from paralysis.
9. Training and teaching various technician professions to those who are interested.
10. Training and teaching morals, ethics, meditation, meditation to people who are interested.
11. Produce bio-fermented water to be used as a fertilizer to nourish plants.
12. Produce fermented fish paste and donate to people affected by flooding.
13. Mercy help four factors for monks, people, students in need.
14. Donate cattle land to villagers.
15. Donate gold to help the nation. For the National Helping Project
16. Establishing several schools in Udon Thani Province.
''This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.''