PDMAC5131R : Luck & Wealth Blue-Black Phra Khun Paen Phutthamongkol Setthi Holy Powder Mix Vipassana Monk Hairs & Relics (with Takrut) (LP Suang, Wat SriThanNai, Yasothon Province) with Katha:
|100% Authentic from Temple |
Name: Blue-Black Phra Khun Paen Phutthamongkol Setthi Holy Powder mix Vipassana Monk Hairs & Relics (with Takrut)
(already encased waterproof plastic casing)
Phutthamongkol Setthi means ‘Buddha Auspice Millionaire’.
From: LP Suang, Wat SriThanNai, Yasothon Province
Year: 2558 B.E. (2015 C.E.)
Size: 2.7 x 3.8 cm
Material: this amulet created from numerous holy substances as follows : Ashes and Hairs of Meditation Monks.
Present: Front side can see pieces of relics, hairs and Takrut. On backside was written with Yant by LP Suang.
Build: only 1,258 pieces.
List of materials:
- Ashes LP Mun Phurithatto
- Ashes LP Mahabua Yannasampanno
- Ashes LP Thet Thesarangsi
- Ashes LP Aon Yansiri
- Ashes LP Chob Thansamo
- Ashes LP Aon-sa Sunggaro
- Ashes LP Phan Panyapatheepo
- Ashes LP Sor Phanthulo
- Ashes LP Bua Siripunno
- Ashes LP Phian Wiriyo
- Ashes LP Koon Sumetho
- Hairs of LP Mahabua Yannasampanno
- Hairs of LP Boonmee Paripunyo
- Hairs of LP Phian Wiriyo
- Hairs of LP Lee Gusalatharo
- Hairs of LP Suang Siripunyo
- Hairs of LP Sri Siritharo
**Other powerful materials such as
- wood powder of GooTi (monk shelter) LP Mun Phurithatto
- mineral powder LP Fun Arjaro
- great blessed powder LP Dul Atulo
- Din 4 Phra That (soil of 4 relics)
- herb powder Wat Pa Ban Tad
- great blessed powder LP Boonmee Paripunyo
- wood powder of GooTi (monk shelter) LP Mahabua Yannasampanno
- great blessed soil LP Sor Phanthulo
- Phra That Khao Bin (holy relic)
- money-attracting ore
- pieces of gemstones
- pieces of banknote
- saffron robe of LP Suang Siripunyo
- cloth Wat Pa Ban Tad
- cloth Wat Pa Phupha Daeng
- rice left in the alms bowl Wat Pa Ban Tad
- rice left in the alms bowl Wat Ban Jik
- holy water from 8 temples
Purpose of Making: to celebrate auspicious 85th birthday anniversary of LP Suang Siripunyo abbot of Wat Sri Than Nai.
Ceremony: LP Suang Siripunyo properly blessed Phra Khun Paen Phutthamongkol Setthi in the auspicious time in the Ubosot, Wat SriThanNai.
Power: Phra Khun Paen, Buddha amulet in pentagon is very well-known in Thailand. Phra Khun Paen is believed to hold power of Protection, Prosperity and Metta Maha Niyom (charm and kindness). Moreover, Buddha’s grace can destroy evil powers and protect the believers from harm and dangers.
About Guru Monk:
Luangta Suang Siripunyo (birth: 6 June 1931 – death: 25 March 2017 at the age of 86) was born in Ubon Ratchathani Province. When childhood, LP Suang liked to go with his mother to Wat SriThanNai, so had a chance to meet with and learn dharma from LP Sao who was a former abbot. LP Suang went into priesthood at the age of 23. Got a name ‘Siripunyo’. After ordination, LP Suang studied with several holy monks such as LP Fun Arjaro, LP MahaBoonmee Siritharo, LP Chob Thansamo, LP Khow Analayo, LP Mahabua Yannasampanno, etc.
“This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.”