PDMAC4578R : Super Rich! Rare Holy Fossil Stone PidTa Close Eyes Buddha with Wisdom Gem & Monk Robe (LP Noon, Wat Pa Phutthamok, Sakon Nakhon Province ) with Katha:
|100% Authentic from Temple |
Name: Fossil Stone PidTa Close Eyes Buddha with Wisdom Gem & Monk Robe
From: LP Noon, Wat Pa Phutthamok, Sakon Nakhon Province
Year: B.E.2563 (C.E.2020)
Material: this Phra PidTa created from rare holy dinosaur fossil stone.
Present: Backside of Phra PidTa has Kaew Panya (Wisdom Gem) and LP Noon's Robe.
holy objects exclusively given by LP Noon :
- Kaew Panya (Wisdom Gem), it is a special gem of LP Noon which can bring good luck, wisdom and fulfillment in good wishes.
- A small piece of robe belongs to LP Noon. It is cut from old robe of LP Noon which is sacred for having.
Purpose of Making: to earn donations for developing and restoring Wat Pa Phutthamok.
Ceremony: LP Noon properly blessed with mantra and meditative mindstream.
Powerful: Luang Por Noon--Only name of this monk can show auspicious meaning. Noon means "to support". So whoever worships amulet from LP Noon will be support to be very rich, lucky, successful and prosperous.
A chubby Buddha with his hands covering his eyes is well-known as “Phra PidTa”, an icon of wealth in Thai belief. Idea of making Phra PidTa derives from “Phra Kawampati” or “Phra Sangkajjai” who was an enlightened disciple of Buddha. With image that looked very much like Buddha, Phra Kawampati transformed himself to a chubby monk so that people will not misunderstand him as Buddha and that became signature of Phra Kawampati or Phra Sangkajjai. Phra PidTa looks like Phra Sangkajjai, but is in a different posture; putting his hands on his eyes that implies an attempt to obtain calmness of mind by stopping seeing. Phra PidTa is praised as god of wealth. Whoever worships Phra PidTa will be successful in wealth and business.
About LP Noon :
This is Luangpho Noon, abbot of Wat Pa Phutthamok in Sakon Nakhon Province (Northeastern Thailand) (born: 6 June 1952, ordained: 25 March 1979). He is a disciple of LP Lersi Lingdam (Wat Tha Sung, Uthai Thani Province) that many Thai people highly respect in his dharma teachings and meditation. Amulets from LP Noon can help worshiper in many aspects for example protection, good luck and career.
Real Experiences of Worshipers:
1) One worshiper said that Phra Kring Phet Klab from LP Noon helped him overcome the obstacles and get the job easily.
2) Another two worshipers won the lottery with Phra Somdej Noon Duang from LP Noon. A man and his friend bought the lottery using the number of amulet they each got. The announcement told their numbers exactly.
3) Another experience is about protection. A man told that amulet from LP Noon made him miss the accident wonderfully.
“This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.”