PDMAC3383 : Prime Collection Rare Collection B.E.2515 Somdej Toh powder amulet – “Anusorn Roi Pee” Batch (Wat Rakhang khositraram Woramahavihara (Wat Rakhang), Bangkok) with Katha:
|Don’t miss auspicious time to worship Great powerful amulet|
100% Authentic from temple
Name: B.E.2515 Somdej Toh powder amulet
Batch: “Anusorn Roi Pee” (100 years passed away of LP Toh)
From: Wat Rakhang khositraram Woramahavihara (Wat Rakhang), Bangkok
Year: B.E.2515 (C.E.1972)
Material: this powerful Buddha amulet made from many powders of ancient Phra Somdej such as Phra Somdej from Wat Rakhang, Phra Somdej from Wat Bang Khun Phrom, Phra Somdej from Wat Ketchaiyo and other.
Size: 2.5 cm x 4 cm
Purpose for making: donate the money from amulet to develop and restore the buildings in temple.
Ceremony: there were many top monks in Thailand joined to bless these powerful Buddha amulets in this batch on 22 June B.E.2515 such as:
1. LP Jiam from Wat Sothorn Wararam
2. LP Sap from Wat Sangkha Rajawat
3. LP Chit from Wat Khao Tao
4. LP Suk from Wat Ratchanatdaa
5. LP Thut from Wat Pho Nimit
6. LP Thit from Wat Pa Le Lai
7. LP Geb from Wat Don Chedi
8. LP Sawang from Wat Kharuehabodisong
9. LP Phromma from Wat Phra Bat Tak Phaa
10. LP Loet from Wat Rachasittharam
11. LP Toh from Wat Pradu Chimphee
12. LP Lamoon from Wat Sadej
13. LP Khong from Wat Baan Suan
14. LP Sod from Wat Hang Nam Sakorn
15. LP Moom from Wat Prasartyer
16. LP Pae from Wat Pikul Thong
17. LP Tae from Wat Sam Ngam
18. LP Phring from Wat Bot Krong Thanu
19. LP Chai from Wat Nakhon Thom
Other top monks
Moreover, in the ceremony King and Queen of Thailand joined in ceremony too.
Power: People believe Somdej Toh amulet can protect them from danger, enemies, weapon, harm and bad things. Moreover, there is the superb power about bringing the great success, progress and great happiness to the worshiper.
Presented: this amulet is authentic from temple there is stamp of Wat Rakhang in the back of amulet that easier to prove. Moreover, this amulet comes with original temple box.
Noticed: the real amulet will have a few different color of pictures because the flash of camera.
Information of amulets in “Anusorn Roi Pee” (100 years passed away of LP Toh):
There are many kinds of amulet in this batch that consist of
1. Buddha statue like principle Buddha image of Wat Rakhang in Nawaloha material.
2. Phra Kring principle Buddha image of Wat Rakhan in gold material and Nawaloha material.
3. Somdej Phra Phutthajarn Toh statue in Nawaloha material
4. Somdej Phra Phutthajarn Toh amulet in gold material, silver material, Nawaloha material.
5. Somdej Phra Phutthajarn Toh coin in gold material, silver material and Nawaloha material.
6. Phra Somdej powder amulets in many imprint such as “Phra Somdej amulet Pim Khai Pla Luen”, “Phra Somdej Pim Sian Toh”, “Phra Somdej Pim Sen Dai”, “Phra Somdej Pim Luek” and “Somdej Phra Phutthajarn Toh powder amulet”.
History of Wat Rakhangkhositraram:
Wat Rakhangkhositraram Woramahavihara (Wat Rakhang) is situated on the Thonburi side, opposite Tha Chang Wang Luang Pier. Wat Rakhangkhositraram was originally called Wat Bang Wa Yai and was an ancient temple built during the Ayutthaya Period. King Taksin raised its status to that of a royal temple and had it used as the side of a Buddhist council to recompile the tripikata. In the First Reign , an ancient bell was discovered on the temple grounds and since that time the temple has been know as Wat Rakhang, or the Temple of the Bell. King Rama I have the bell, which has good tone, removed to the Wat Phrasrirattana Sassadaram.
The important buildings include the Golden Palace, where King Taksin and the Supreme Patriarch (Sri) resided, and the phra ubosot and tripitaka tower built in the First Reign and decorated with murals.
''This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted''