PDMAC2623 : PRO Lucky No.4159 Prime collection B.E.2500 Buddha Sema Pang Leela 25 Satawat (25th Century Buddha) Medal ( Phutthamonthon, Nakhon Pathom province) with Katha:
|100% Authentic from temple|
Name: Buddha Sema Pang Leela 25 Satawat (25th Century Buddha) Medal
From: Phutthamonthon, Nakhon Pathom province
Batch: 25 Satawat (25th century of Buddhism)
Year: B.E.2500 (C.E.1957)
Size: width 2 x height 3 cm
Purpose of making: this Buddha amulet created to build Phutthamonthon Buddhist Place.
Power: Strong Buddha’s grace for harm protection and also prosperity, peacefulness and good things to worshiper’s life.
Present: on the back of Buddha amulet carries magic word to increase power.
Ceremony: there were 108 top monks around Thailand joined to bless the Buddha amulet for 3 days at Phutthamonthon Buddhist Place such as
1. LP Jong of Wat Nahtangnok, Ayutthaya province
2. LP Wong of Wat Saket, Bangkok
3. LP Chaeng of Wat Bangphang, Nonthaburi province
4. LP Yant of Wat Bangjak, Nonthaburi province
5. LP Than of Wat Thammasen, Ratchaburi province
6. LP Ngoen of Wat Donyaihom, Nakhon Pathom province
7. LP Tae of Wat Sam Ngam, Nakhon Pathom province
8. LP Samniang of Wat Werunaram, Nakhon Pathom province
9. LP Lee of Wat Asokaram, Samut Prakarn province
10. LP Thaim of Wat Bot, Phathum Thani province
11. LP Rung of Wat Tha Krabue, Samut Sakorn province
12. LP Tam of Wat Phra Loy, Suphanburi province
13. LP Khruen of Wat Sangkho, Suphanburi province
14. LP Phing of Wat Botkrongthanu, Lopburi province
15. LP Pae of Wat Pikulthong, Singburi province
16. LP Hom of Wat ChanMak, Rayong province
17. KB Wang of Wat Ban Den, Tak province
18. LP Aun of Wat Phra Ya Yat, Ayutthaya province
19. LP Nai of Wat Ban Jang, Ayutthaya province
20. LP Nor of Wat Klang Tha Ruek, Ayutthaya province
Other top monks
Biography Phutthamonthon Buddhist Place:
Phutthamonthon (also often called Buddha Monthon) is a Buddhist park in the Phutthamonthon district, Nakhon Pathom Province of Thailand, west of Bangkok. It is highlighted by a 15.87 m (52 ft) high Buddha statue, which is considered to be the highest free-standing Buddha statue of the world.
The park was created in 1957 (which was the year 2500 in the Thai Buddhist Era) on the basis of an idea of Thailand's prime minister, Phibunsongkhram. The park covers an area of about 400 hectares, which in traditional Thai units is 2500 rai. Construction started on July 29, 1955, and the park was inaugurated on the Vaisakh Bucha day (May 13) in 1957.
After a long pause construction on the park resumed in 1976; notably, the main Buddha statue was built after that time. Already designed in 1955 by art professor Silpa Bhirasri, the statue was cast in 1981. Given the name Phra Si Sakkaya Thotsaphonlayan Prathan Phutthamonthon Suthat by King Bhumibol Adulyadej,which 15.875 m high and located at the centre of the park. Around the statue are sites memorialising the four main stations in the life of Buddha: his birth symbolized by seven lotus flowers, his Enlightenment under the Bodhi tree, his first sermon and his death. Another important building is the marble viharn, which contains the entire Buddhist canon engraved in 1418 marble stelas.
''This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted'