Directmall > No.1372(2): LP Phrom **Protection and Lucky Auspices > PDMAC2079
PDMAC2079 : Great Power! Gold LP Tuad Statue (LP Phrom , Wat Ban Suan , Phatthalung province) with Katha:
|100% Authentic from Temple |
Name : Gold LP Tuad Statue
Size : 9 cm.
Material : Holy metal
From : LP Phrom , Wat Ban Suan , Phatthalung province
Present : Made of holy metal is LP Tuad sitting image and painted gold.
LP Thuad, Timeless Monk of Great Protection
Luangpu Thuad (1582-1682 C.E.) is a revered Buddhist monk in Thailand. He is said to have performed miracles. LP Thuad is mentioned in the early regional history of Southern Thailand, but his life is mainly preserved in oral. His journey throughout the Southern peninsula constitutes a path of pilgrimage for many of his followers.
Many people praise LP Thuad amulet as great protection Buddha amulet. It's believed that LP Thuad amulet created by no matter where temples are, if worshiper has true faith in LP Thuad, there will be miracle the same. People in amulet circle say "whoever hangs or whatever car has LP Thuad amulet no matter new or old or temple, they will not die in violence."
LP Tim Dharmataro, abbot of Wat Chang Hai, Pattani province was the pioneer creator of LP Thuad amulets. Old sacred amulets of LP Thuad are considered priceless and very powerful.
Many people in Thailand, Singapore, and Malaysia believe that amulets created in LP Thuad image hold great protective power granting safety especially saving lives of believers from dangers and fatal accidents. Moreover, LP Thuad will bring his worshipers auspiciousness, good luck, success and fulfillment in what we hope for in human endeavor.
1. LP Thuad has been known widely in Thailand for a long time. His power is great. People who worship LP Thuad could wonderfully survive from a severe accident or being killed. That why Thai people have strong faith in LP Thuad. People believe LP Thuad power can make them safe from harm and protect against damage or attack as well as fulfill what they think to do in good way.
2. This mini LP Thuad statue is good for you to place in your house or car to be safe from harm and accidents. Holiness of LP Thuad is told from gen to gen about protection. Many people were safe from accidents because they had LP Thuad amulets. Also, LP Thuad will bring good luck, auspiciousness and prosperity to your life.
3. LP Thuad amulet is very holy with strong power of protection. Police and soldiers popularly wear LP Thuad amulets because they believe LP Thuad power will make them safe when they work. Other people could be safe from accidents. Power of LP Thuad is also believed to destroy bad powers, black magic and evil spirits. Besides, people who have faith in LP Thuad always pray to LP Thuad for being successful in what they are going to do.
Biography of LP Phrom Khantiko
LP Phrom Khanti Ko or “Phrakhru Khan Taya Phon” of Wat Ban Suan,Phatthalung province. LP is the well kwon monk and expert in the magic and the topmost monks in southern of Thailand. LP studied the magic from Khao O Samnak Tak Sila (the school of magic).
LP Phrom conducts himself in the teachings of Buddha and there are many people admire him. Nowadays LP Phrom is 67 years old and LP Phrom is the abbot of Wat Ban Suan. LP Phrom born on Monday 10 March C.E.1942 in Phathalung province. When LP Phrom was 20 years old went into priesthood at Wat Ban Suan that had Phrakhru Phiphat Siri Thon or LP Khong Sirimto was the preceptor. After that LP Phrom went to Bangkok for studing the buddha’s teaching at Wat Trai Mit then LP Khong died from the reason LP Phrom was the abbot of Wat Bansuan.
LP Phrom has developed and built the public benefits for the people and has given the scholar ship to the student and the novice who is poor.
LP Phrom is the well kwon monk that studied the magic from LP Khong Si Rim To the former abbot of Wat Bansaun who was studied the magic from Phrakhru Sit Tha Ya Pha Rat that studied the magic from Wat KowOor. So LP Phrom studied the magic from Wat KowOor.The amulets of LP Phrom have the many Buddha’s grace and the amulets of LP Phrom are required from the people such as Rian Run Chatu Ra Chan 1 in 2005 C.E. and 2 in 2006 C.E. and Phra Pit Ta that made from the holy herbs
There are the many disciples invite LP Phrom to bless the amulets although LP Phrom is the oldish.
Wat KowOor has more than 120 year history of making good Amulets. Most of the believer’s considered that the Amulets carry protective powers. Also, many holy monks has been studied the art of making efficacious amulets and magic from this temple, as LP Tow, LP Ied, LP Num, LP Ngurn of Wat DaunSaLa, LP Kong of Wat BanSuan, LP Pah, LP Glun of Wat KowOor and Arjarn KunPan (layman) etc.,
"This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted."
Notice: This stated price is already added the cost according to the license of sending a worshiping sculpture to foreign country, Department of Fine Arts, Thailand.
To export worshiping Buddha images and respectable Thai sculptures to foreign country, we have to deal with Department of Fine Arts, Thailand. There are the laws we must follow. This way, we have to pay fees. So, the price of a worshiping sculpture will be added with cost of management
1. a worshiping sculpture, small and medium added 15 $ per item
2. a worshiping sculpture, big (9 inches up) added 20 $ per item
Management cost consists of:
1. the permit and documents
2. photo of worshiping sculpture
3. transportation cost (from office to Department of Fine Arts)
Proceeding for getting the export license takes 3-5 working days.