Directmall > No.1418: LP Yai, Arsom Cheepakhow **Lucky Charm > PDMAC1390
PDMAC1390 : Call the money! Ra Hoo Kon Sup (LP Yai, Arsom Cheepakhow) with Katha:
|100% Authentic from Temple|
Name: Ra Hoo Kon Sup (Call the money)
From : LP Yai, Arsom Cheepakhow
Year: B.E. 2563 (C.E. 2020)
Size: 3.3 x 3.5 cm.
Material : Holy mass
Present : Front side present Ra hoo om jun and backside embedded holy ores and gold plate.
Powerful : If Worship regularly will help to your business , call money , lucky .
Ra hook on sup :
to be a mysterious object That has power in itself already Even without consecration, it is still sacred People in the past have said that one eye has many magical powers.
1. For scooping rice into the pot Time to cook rice If carried on a career, business will create wealth If a farmer and crops in the field grow well If being a civil servant, it will prosper Title Being a leader, being a master, being a great master, growing faster than others
2. Used as a talisman Attached to the body Because the one-eyed circular eye is already in existence If it is brought to chant the spell, it will be even more powerful.
3. Used as a protection against misery, preventing you from occult and ghosts. Can be used to cure ghosts and sharp objects. Used to clear various spells Available in the house Such as building a house over the object, bad magic, dead bodies, wells, the house is located in the middle of the three crossings, and others that have a detrimental effect on the residents. To become good
4. Can be used to prevent various dangers Such as to be safe from various accidents that will arrive
5. Worship regularly Will make fortune consistently Money and wealth will flow continuously and continuously.
Ceremony: holy blessing by LP Yai , Wat assaromcheepakhao on 14 July 2020.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Chu cha ko na la pho ma ha la pho chu cha ko ruay sup tha nung pho kung ae hi ma ma (3 times)