Directmall > No.1397(1): Powerful Amulets from 4 Superb Guru Monks > PDMAB9985
PDMAB9985 : Safeguard & Miracles “Phirod Ring” - longtime blessing (LP Thonglorh, Wat Prodsat, Ayutthaya Province) with Katha:
|100% Authentic from Temple |
Name: Phirod Ring
From: LP Thonglorh, Wat Prodsat, Ayutthaya Province
Year: B.E.2562 (C.E.2019)
Material: holy rope
Amount: made only 2,930 pieces.
Purpose of Making: to earn donations for developing and restoring the temple.
Power: This Pirod Ring is such miracle magic that King Rama 5 of Thailand ever said about and gave to his children to protect from dangers.
Moreover, wearing on each finger has power as follows:
Index finger = increase power of leader
Middle finger = successful in career or intention
Ring finger = warm family and love
Little finger = for wealth and do business well
Thumb *not told to wear.
Ceremony: This ring is hard to find and less guru monks do. LP Thonglorh is one who keeps this magic and followed method of LP Khua Wat Muang Pradoo the first creator of Phirod Ring.
Step 1: LP Thonglorh spent almost 1 year on making head of ring by finding the white rope and tying on the spirit shrine and blessing many times.
Step2: LP Thonglorh brought the holy white rope and tied into band of ring on date 9/09 (9 September) and sprinkled with holy water and blessed.
Step3: The rope ring was polished and put gold leaf and LP Thonglorh blessed 9 more days for finish.
About Guru Monk:
Luangpho Thonglorh (abbot of Wat Prodsat, Ayutthaya province) is a very senior guru monk who has lived for four reigns (King Rama the Sixth until King Rama the Ninth). In 2016 C.E., he is 98 years old. LP Thonglorh was born in the reign of King Rama the Sixth, 2461 B.E. (1918 C.E.). He got ordained as a Buddhist novice at the age of 16 and a monk at the age of 21. LP Thonglorh is a guru monk who:
- is the oldest guru monk in Ayutthaya province
- is the one living disciple of LP Glun, Wat Phayatikaram, Ayutthaya who is a superb guru monk in the past Thai people respect
- is the one living disciple of LP Parn, Wat Bangnomkho, Ayutthaya who is a superb guru monk in the past Thai people respect
- is the one living disciple of LP Fak, Wat Thamleithai, Ayutthaya who is a superb guru monk in the past Thai people respect
- received mantra from LP Khiew (the past abbot of Wat Tai Nam, Phichit province and a friend of LP Nguen, Wat BangKlan, the same province)
- is the one who keeps on science of sacred Takrut Mahajakkaphattrathirat
- born in the family surname Gomarathat given by King Rama the Sixth
- ever met Prince Chumphon and Prince Chumphon once held LP Thonglorh in his arms
- studied meditation Dhammakaya from LP Sodh Wat Pak Nam
“This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.”