Directmall > No.1396: Wat Nok **Auspicious for Life > PDMAB9919
PDMAB9919 : Wealth-Wits-Charisma White with Red Gems Phra Sangkajjai Jumbo Wahn 108, 129th Anniversary batch (Wat Nok, Bangkok) with Katha:
|100% Authentic from Temple |
Name: Phra Sangkajjai Jumbo Wahn 108
Color: white with red gems
Batch: 129th anniversary
Year: B.E.2559 (C.E.2016)
From: Wat Nok, Bangkok
Material: Wahn 108 or the 108 auspicious herbs.
Amount: made 3,999 pieces.
Purpose of Making: to celebrate 129th anniversary of Wat Nok.
Phra Sangkajjai, God of Wealth-Wits-Charisma:
Phra Sangkajjai is an enlightened disciple of Buddha. At first, Phra Sangkajjai was good-looking and clever. He looked so good that people called him Buddha. Phra Sangkajjai was not feel good to hear that because Buddha was the highest person in his thought and he did not want to be compared with Buddha. So, he transformed himself into a chubby monk. However, people still admired him as usual. Since then, a fat monk has become the image of Phra Sangkajjai.
Due to a plenty image of Phra Sangkajjai, worshiping him is believed to bring wealth. Furthermore, his previous good appearance and best wits become the belief that whoever worships Phra Sangkajjai will be a favorite of people and successful in all science.
Ceremony: 2 times holy blessing at Phra Borommathat Chedi, Wat Nok
First Blessing took place on 30 July 2016 joined by reverend guru monks as follows:
- Chao Phra Khun Phra Phutthajarn, Wat Trimit, Bangkok as president of ceremony
- LP Samang, Wat Bangphra, Nakhon Pathom Province
- LP Thong, Wat PhraPhutthabatKhaoYaihom, Chaiyaphum Province
- KB Kritsana, Asomsatan Suan Phutthasart, Nakhon Ratchasima Province
- LP Sitthithat, Wat Maphao Tia, Bangkok
- LP Chaiyawut, Wat Janpradittharam, Bangkok
- LP Apinya, Wat Bangphra, Nakhon Pathom Province
- LP Puan, Wat Banhanjaemsai, Suphanburi Province
- LP Surin, Wat Kuhasawan, Bangkok
- LP Ji, Wat Nong Wa, Wat Phetchaburi Province
- LP Kong, Wat Glarng Bang Gaow, Nakhon Pathom Province
- LP Auaypon, Wat Don Yai-hom, Nakhon Pathom Province
- LP Ang, Wat Yai Sawang Arom, Nonthaburi Province
Second Blessing took place on 26-28 September 2016 joined by reverend guru monks as follows:
- LP Panya, Wat Kok Kao, Nakhon Sawan Province
- LP Jaran, Wat Bang Plee Yai Nai, Samut Prakan Province
- LP Poon, Wat Ban Pan, Ayutthaya Province
- LP Sophon, Wat Phetsamut, Samut Songkhram Province
- LP Waew, Wat Phanan Choeng, Ayutthaya Province
- LP Boon, Wat Thung Hiang, Chonburi Province
- LP Somjet, Wat Nok, Bangkok
- AJ Prakorng, Bangkok
Wat Nok (Nok means “bird”) is located in Phasi Charoen District, Bangkok. This temple has the building where there is the big gold pagoda on the top floor. There are Buddha’s relics in the pagoda. People can come to pay respect to Buddha’s relics every day.
“This content has copyright and duplication is not permitted.”