PDMAB7742 : PRO Lucky No.7824 Protect & Attract Fortune Prosperity! Set of LP Whan Pim Hom Koom Ruay Maha Setthi Medal (3 pcs + 1 lucky ran (LP Whan, Wat Klong Koon, Phichit Province) with Katha:
|100% Authentic from Temple |
Name: Set of LP Whan Pim Hom Koom Ruay Maha Setthi Medal (3 pcs + 1 lucky random)
‘Hom Koom’ is the style of the monk with all-cover robe.
- ore medal with brass imprint (1 piece)
- copper medal with brass imprint (1 piece)
- brass medal with copper imprint (1 piece)
**This set comes with 1 lucky random LP Whan medal specially chosen by the temple**
From: LP Whan, Wat Klong Koon, Phichit Province
Batch: Ruay Maha Setthi (Great Millionaire Rich)
Year: B.E.2560 (C.E.2017)
Amount: made 999 sets.
Size: width 2.7 cm x height 4 cm
Purpose of Making: this batch promoted to help build the Uposatha hall at Wat Klong Khaek, Phichit Province.
Ceremony: LP Whan properly blessed these medals with powerful mantra and meditation on the auspicious day.
Power: This medal of LP Whan can support many sides of worshiper’s life; get flourishing, prosperous in career and business, wealthy, lucky and safe from all harm and bad things.
Present: the back with Yant Etipiso 8 Thit to mean protecting you in 8 directions.
About Guru Monk:
LUANGPHO WHAN is a respectable senior guru monk. He is famous in Phichit province and other lower northern provinces of Thailand. He is an abbot of Wat Klong Koon in Phichit province. He is a good monk whom people admire and respect. His father was a Thai traditional doctor using magic to cure people and drive out bad spirits. LP Whan saw his father cure people every day. That made him merciful. He also learnt magic from his father. Moreover, he went to learn more magic from many skilled guru monks such as LP Jan, LP Rord, etc. Today, LP Whan becomes a top guru monk who is often invited to join the official blessing ceremony. His amulets are powerful and have real effects on the worshippers.
Real Experience: Amulets from LP Whan manifest powerful because there are many experiences of owners on help and protection. These are parts of them:
1. A man showed LP Whan medal that he wore on his son neck and it could save his son from drowning. (revealed 9 April 2012)
2. Kru Kai, a teacher told that once he went to LP Whan to check his fortune. LP Whan said he would see misfortune. So Kru Kai asked LP Whan to make holy water for him. After bathing the holy water, he left for Laos for work. During travel, there was a problem and Kru Kai had to go in another bus. Then he heard that the first bus had an accident. Kru Kai said if he had sat in that bus, he would have died. Kru Kai believed holy water from LP Whan warded off that misfortune. (revealed 9 April 2012)
3. A man who owns the tire repair shop in Phichit province told his experience. On 8 November 2012, his car that had him and 2 employees was hit by a pickup truck. His car was seriously damaged, but wonderfully they all were safe! Teller said he wore LP Whan medal. (revealed 2 December 2012)
4. This was a miracle of a family that has faith in LP Whan. One day, they (father, mother and daughter) had an accident while going home by motorcycle. They all were safe, but a litigant died next day. They believed amulets from LP Whan (Takrut and LP Whan medals) saved them. (revealed 26 December 2012)
“This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.”