Directmall > No.1336: Powerful Collection **Charm-Wealth-Protect > PDMAB6477
PDMAB6477 : Existing Superb Magic ‘Hoon Phayon Ta Ruay’ (Tua Kru) (LP Jan, Wat Sam Pa Siw, Suphanburi province) with Katha:
100% Authentic from Temple
Name: Hoon Phayon Ta Ruay (Tua Kru)
From: LP Jan, Wat Sam Pa Siw, Suphanburi province
Year: 2560 B.E. (2017 C.E.)
Size: 5 x 6 cm
Noticed: There is a code on the metal waist band of Hoon Phayon.
Objective: proceeds for developing and restoring Wat Sam Pa Siw
Information: Luangpu Jan keeps on superb Hoon Phayon mantra of Luangpu Sook, Wat Pak Klong Makham Thao. LP Jan studied Hoon Phayon mantra of LP Sook from Luangpho Pi, Wat Phihan Daeng, a famous guru monk of Suphanburi province who was a disciple of LP Sook. To consecrate this Hoon Phayon, LP Sook method says the guru monk must bless it in the night with a full moon of November.
Ceremony: LP Jan blessed this Hoon Phayon on the full moon (Loy Krathong Day) in 2017.
Material: The figure is made of ‘Dai Joong Sob’; the thread in the funeral that is held by monks and linked to the coffin. Before taking the coffin thread, LP Jan sprinkled holy water on it to wash off mysteries and replace with Buddha power. Then LP Jan blessed until all mantras and the figure completely combined.
Power: Hoon Phayon Ta Ruay will do you many favors as follows:
1. Makes someone love you.
2. Attracts good luck and money.
3. Expel bad powers, bad spirits and black magic.
4. Prevents the thieves.
5. Fulfills wishes on job, business, making a contract and so on.
About Guru Monk:
This is a senior guru monk from Suphanburi province. He is Luangpu Jan aged 85 (2015 C.E.) of Wat Sam Pa Siw in Saphanburi province. LP Jan is very experienced in magic and mantras because he studied from many expert guru monks as follows:
1. Mantras of LP Parn, Wat Bang Nom Kho from LP Kam, Wat Norphutthangkoon, Suphanburi province
2. Mantras of LP Sook, Wat Pak Klong Makham Thao and LP Im, Wat Hua Khao from LP Pi, Wat Phihan Daeng, Suphanburi province
3. Mantras of LP Boon, Wat Klang Bang Kaew, Nakhon Pathom province from LP Mian, Wat Pho Charoen, Suphanburi province
4. Mantras of LP Thap, Wat Thong from LP Thuam, Wat Chainawas, Suphanburi province
(With LP Thuam who made legendary Phra PidTa Mekkasit of wealth, LP Jan studied about changing common ore to precious one called Len Rae Phae That.)
5. studied direct from LP Seng, Wat Prachantakam, Prachinburi province who made famous Nang Kwak of good trade
6. studied direct from LP Jard, Wat Bang Ka Bao, Prachinburi province who was the number 1 of Indochina War
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real item may be different from picture. It is in original condition from maker.
We provide Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for every sacred item at Your Katha.