Directmall > No.13(2): Auspicious Bracelets, Bangles, Necklaces & Rings > PDMAB5861
PDMAB5861 : Powerful Favorable Wood Rosary Bracelet LP Hong with Look Om Chan Mak (Accessories,Thai amulet) with Katha:
|Auspicious Accessory for Everybody|
Name: Auspicious Wood Rosary Bracelet LP Hong with Look Om Chan Mak
1) Auspicious Wood Rosary Bracelet from LP Hong, Wat Petchburi, Surin Province
Size: diameter 7 cm (elastic band), bead 0.8 cm
Material: auspicious wood beads that LP Hong ever blessed
Power: People say LP Hong was full of mercy to humans and animals and had powerful mindfulness and magical mantra. Thus, amulets from LP Hong have manifested wonderful experience to many owners for example saving believers from fatal accidents and helping some from difficult situations.
About LP Hong:
LP Hong was born on Thursday the 24th March B.E. 2460 (C.E. 1917) in Surin Province. He got ordained as a novice at the age of 18. When he was 20, he got ordained as a monk at Wat Petchburi, Tumbon Toongmon, Amphur Prasart, Surin Province. After 3 months of ordination, LP Hong went on a pilgrimage in Cambodia. In Cambodia, LP Hong met many guru masters and studied magic with them. He spent 30 years on pilgrimage in Cambodia. LP Hong was a good monk and a magical expert. LP Hong calmly passed away on 5 March 2014 C.E. at age 97.
Wonderful Stories of LP Hong (revealed by disciples):
1. LP Hong always had mercy on everyone especially animals. When he was alive, there were many snakes in his temple, but they did not hurt LP Hong. When a snake crept on LP Hong, he touched and let it go. LP Hong could do that because he was full of mercy and merit. He always taught people that freeing animals is good.
2. Things from LP Hong are holy. For example his hairs, when he shaved his hair, many people waited to get pieces of his hair to worship. They said these hair pieces would become crystal solids as years pass by. Particularly, areca nut chewed by him was what people waited for. They believed that it absorbed power of LP Hong because when LP Hong chewed, he spelt Katha at the same time. In fact, people believe areca mass from LP Hong can be an antidote and remove black magic from a person. Moreover, as years pass by, this areca mass will become a crystal solid.
2) Look Om Chan Mak – First Batch from Wat Potonglarng, Nonthaburi Province
Year: B.E. 2556 (C.E. 2013)
Size: 1.7 x 2.5 cm
Material: LP Gaei’s areca quid
Ceremony: This amulet was blessed by several famous guru monks of this age:
1) LP Gaei of Wat Pak Nam, Nonthaburi Province
2) LP Pian of Wat GrernGaTin, Lop Buri Province
3) LP Perm of Wat Pom Gaew, Ayutthaya Province
4) LP Tee of Wat Hoo Chang, Nonthaburi Province
5) LP Ahng of Wat YaiSahwangArom, Nonthaburi Province
6) LP Ied of Wat Phailom, Ayutthaya Province
Power: This Look Om Chan Mak is powerful having many kinds of power: protection, good luck and charm. You will be safe, lucky and get kindness from people.
Present: the amulet pasted with a gold leaf
About Wat Potonglarng:
Wat Potonglarng is located in Nonthaburi Province. Wat Potonglarng was established in B.E. 2319 (C.E. 1776) in Thonburi Era. This temple has the beautiful chapel.
Biography of LP Gaei:
LP Gaei is a famous guru monk and an abbot of Wat PakNam in Nonthaburi Province. He is a worshipful monk who a lot of people admire and respect. He was born on the 20th June B.E. 2455 (C.E. 1912) in Chantaburi Province. Now, he is 101. He got ordained as a monk when he was 20. In B.E. 2552 (C.E. 2009), His Majesty the King Bhumibol raised a position for LP Gaei. That was a great honor for LP Gaei.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real item may be different from picture. It is in original condition from maker.
We provide Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for every sacred item at Your Katha.