Directmall > No.1323: Wat PhraSriRattanaMahathat **Supreme Auspice of Life > PDMAB5747
PDMAB5747 : Greatly Auspicious 1st Batch Phra Somdej Maha Mongkol Medal Cluster Statue (Wat PhraSriRattanaMahathat, Phitsanulok Province) with Katha:
|**It’s the first time for Songkaew City (Phitsanulok Province) to make Phra Somdej grandly like this. This will be another record in Thai history, so amulet collectors mustn’t miss for any reason!!**|
100% Authentic from Temple
Name: Phra Somdej Maha Mongkol Medal Cluster Statue (1st Batch)
Material: a mixture of many sacred metals
Amount: created only 99 pieces
From: Wat PhraSriRattanaMahathat, Phitsanulok Province
Batch: Maha Mongkol (Great Auspiciousness)
Year: 2560 B.E. (2017 C.E.)
Power: Phra Somdej amulet is valuable and popular in Thailand, first made by Somdej Toh PhromRangSri, in the reign of King Rama the Fourth. Phra Somdej Amulet is accepted as ‘The Emperor of Amulets’ what many amulet collectors want to possess. People believe Phra Somdej amulet’s power includes many aspects of favors especially great protection that can save people in danger.
Objective: donations for buying medical equipment for Srisangwonsukhothai Hospital, Sukhothai Province
List of Materials:
1) Metal Yant Sheets from
- LP Ram, Wat Wang Ngoen, Sukhothai Province
- LP Khaek, Wat Soonthorn Pradit, Phitsanulok Province
- LP Thong, Wat PhraPhutthabatKowYaiHom, Chaiyaphum Province
- LP Foo, Wat Bangsamak, Chachoengsao Province
- LP Sa-ard, Wat Khao Kaew, Nakhon Sawan Province
- LP Auayphorn, Wat Don Yai Hom, Nakhon Pathom Province
- LP Maen, Wat Natang Nork, Ayutthaya Province
2) 70-year-old brass bell
3) antique silverware
4) antique brassware
- First Ceremony on 30 November 2017 singly blessed by LP Foo at Wat Bangsamak, Chachoengsao Province
- Second Ceremony on 13 December 2017 singly blessed by KB Kritsada, Wat San Phrajow Daeng, Lamphun Province
- Grand Ceremony by many guru monks on 21 December 2017 in Phra Buddha Chinnarat Vihara, Wat PhraSriRattanaMahathat, Phitsanulok Province
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real item may be different from picture. It is in original condition from maker.
We provide Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for every sacred item at Your Katha.