Directmall > No.13 (1): Auspicious Bracelets, Bangles, Necklaces & Rings > PDMAB5576
PDMAB5576 : Powerful Combination! White Hin Phra That Bracelet with Buang Nark Bat, LP Thar (accessories, Thai amulet) with Katha:
|Auspicious Accessory for Everybody!|
Name: White Hin Phra That Bracelet with Buang Nark Bat, LP Thar
1) White Hin Phra That Bracelet from LP Leng, Wat Phantai Norasing, Samut Sakhon Province
Size: diameter 7 cm (elastic band), bead 0.9 cm
Material: white Hin Phra That (holy relic stone) from Mae Ya (grandma) Cave, Kao Sam Roi Yod
- People believe Hin Phra That can protect owner from dangers, develop meditation practice and bring peacefulness and good things to life.
- White Hin Phra That can impart holy power to meditation practice; balancing body and soul.
Kao Sam Roi Yod is name of the mountain where is national park in Prachuabkirikhan Province, Thailand. There is a holy quiet place surrounded by nature. There are many caves in it such as Khao Phra (monk’s mountain) Cave, Mangkorn (dragon) Cave, Khow (white) Cave, Manow (lime) Cave, Khumsarp (treasure trove) Cave, Sam See (3 colors) Cave, Mae Ya (grandma) Cave and Lersi (hermit) Cave.
Thai people believe that many hundreds of years ago, many Buddha disciples came to Kao Sam Roi Yod to do meditation. They stayed in the caves and did meditation until their minds were perfectly still and enlightened. These Buddha disciples left their bodies there when they died.
Year after year, their bodies decayed and turned to part of rock in the caves. This rock is relic. The longer year goes by, the more precious these relics are. After that, people found the relics and assumed they were relics of Buddha’s disciples. They named these relics “Hin Phra That” and people began to worship.
People believe Hin Phra That is very holy by itself because it comes from hundreds of years and absorbs natural powers. Some worshipers found relics grew bigger by themselves.
Hin Phra That have different shapes and colors. Different colors of relics have different powers.
1. Red: support person’s ascendancy and fame
2. Honey color: build up person’s charm and bring mercy
3. White: good power to help person do meditation well
4. Black: protection
5. Brown: good health
LP Leng or Luangphi Leng of Wat Phantai Norasing, Samut Sakhon province. LP Leng is an energetic new generation guru monk eager to apply his own magical knowledge to help people and serve Buddhism. LP Leng has been interested in magic and Lek Lai for a long time. He likes to study with experienced guru monks. Used to practice meditation with LP Jaran at Wat Ampawan, Singburi province and study magic of Guman Thong with LP Hong at Wat Petchburi, Surin province. And studied with LP Sai at Wat Phra That Doi Thapchang, Prachuabkirikhan province. In fact, LP Sai, Wat Phra That Doi Thapchang was a nephew of LP Ngern, Wat Don Yai Hom (Nakhon Pathom province) who was a famous guru monk in Thailand. That means LP Leng keeps on mantras of both LP Sai and LP Ngern.
Experience: LP Leng already blessed an amulet and gave to a man to wear, then tested power by cutting a man’s arm with a knife many times. Wonderfully, the knife could not get into a man’s skin!
2) Buang Nark Bat from LP Thar, Wat Pah Tosapon Mungkalaram, Roi Et Province
Size: 1.5 x 2.2 cm
Year: 2559 B.E. (2016 C.E.)
The best amulet by LP Thar “Buang Nark Bat” (Naga Loop) that will bring the holder everlasting wealth, people loving-kindness and safety.
Buang Nark Bat (shortly Nark Bat) is amulet in form of loop formed by Naga (great holy snake), sometimes called Ngoo Kin Hang like snake eating each other. It is a symbol of wealth that will never end like Northeastern Thai people call Buang Kin Bor Siang (never eat up). Not only abundance, Nark Bat also brings people loving-kindness and protect owner from dangers.
Luangpu Thar (Thar Analayo) (aged 103, 2017 C.E.) is a skilled guru monk in Roi Et province. He is good at Khmer charm magic. His amulets are famous among worshipers because people really have amazing experiences.
For example “Noo Dood Nom Maew” (Rat Drinks Cat’s Milk Amulet) by LP Thar, it gives many owners amazing effects on charm, people kindness and wealth. These are examples of real experiences:
- A Thai lady said Noo Dood Nom Maew made her able to get married with a foreign man.
- A salesman presenting a product to people at homes said since he had Noo Dood Nom Maew he has got many orders every day.
- An officer said first day she wore Noo Dood Nom Maew on she felt her colleagues and boss kind to her more.
- A lady owning Noo Dood Nom Maew told that she accidentally got a windfall. Someone put a lottery paper on her hand and that evening she won the last two numbers in the lottery.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real item may be different from picture. It is in original condition from maker.
We provide Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for every sacred item at Your Katha.