Directmall > No.679: LP Hong **Being Safe & Prosperous > PDMAB5306
PDMAB5306 : Always Well-being Holy Pilgrim Phra Sivali Statue (LP Hong, Wat Petchburi, Surin Province) with Katha:
|100% Authentic from Temple |
Name: Pilgrim Phra Sivali Statue
From: LP Hong, Wat Petchburi, Surin Province
Year: 2553 B.E. (2010 C.E.)
Material: metal with sacred objects embedded at the bottom.
The bottom has Bia Gae, holy ball, LP Hong medal, LP Hong powder amulet and gems.
Size: 7 x 26.5 cm
Ceremony: This statue was blessed by LP Hong (former abbot of Wat Petchburi) in 2010.
Power: Phra Sivali in pilgrimage posture holding umbrella, alms bowl and kettle is a symbol of “endless wealth”. Whoever worships Phra Sivali will not be starving in life and will do business very well.
About Luangpu Hong:
LP Hong was a well-known venerated monk in Thailand. He was born on Thursday the 24th March B.E. 2460 (C.E. 1917) in Surin Province. He got ordained as a novice at the age of 18. When he was 20, he got ordained as a monk at Wat Petchburi, Tumbon Toongmon, Amphur Prasart, Surin Province. After 3 months of ordination, LP Hong went on a pilgrimage in Cambodia. In Cambodia, LP Hong met many guru masters and studied magic with them. He spent 30 years on pilgrimage in Cambodia. LP Hong was a good monk and a magical expert. LP Hong calmly passed away on 5 March 2014 C.E. at age 97.
Wonderful Stories of LP Hong (revealed by disciples):
1. LP Hong always had mercy on everyone especially animals. When he was alive, there were many snakes in his temple, but they did not hurt LP Hong. When a snake crept on LP Hong, he touched and let it go. LP Hong could do that because he was full of mercy and merit. He always taught people that freeing animals is good.
2. Things from LP Hong are holy. For example his hairs, when he shaved his hair, many people waited to get pieces of his hair to worship. They said these hair pieces would become crystal solids as years pass by. Particularly, areca nut chewed by him was what people waited for. They believed that it absorbed power of LP Hong because when LP Hong chewed, he spelt Katha at the same time. In fact, people believe areca mass from LP Hong can be an antidote and remove black magic from a person. Moreover, as years pass by, this areca mass will become a crystal solid.
About Kathina and PhaPa:
“Kathina” is a Buddhist festival which comes at the end of Vassa, the three-month rainy season retreat for Theravada Buddhists. The season during which a monastery may hold a 'Kathina' festival is one month long, beginning after the full moon of the eleventh month in the lunar calendar (usually in October). It is a time of giving, for the laity to express gratitude to monks. Lay Buddhists bring donation to temples, especially new robes for the monks.
“PhaPa” (frequent: PhaPa Samakki) is a kind of Kathina that has no a specific date to do unlike Kathina. People can do PhaPa in every season of a year. Doing PhaPa is mainly for giving new robes for monks and making a donation for the temples.
Doing Kathina and doing PhaPa can support Buddhism. The merit of doing Kathina and doing PhaPa will bring the doer auspiciousness and prosperity. People believe when Kathina or PhaPa doer dies, he or she will go to the heaven and when they are born, they will be in the rich & good family, good-looking and a beloved person of people as well as have a lot of money and properties.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real item may be different from picture. It is in original condition from maker.
We provide Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for every sacred item at Your Katha.
Notice: This stated price is already added the cost according to conditions of sending a worshiping sculpture to foreign country, Department of Fine Arts, Thailand.
To send a worshiping sculpture of Buddha or Buddha’s Enlightened Disciple to foreign country, we have to deal with Department of Fine Arts, Thailand. There are the laws we must follow. This way, we have to pay fees. So, the price of a worshiping sculpture will be added with cost of management
1. a worshiping sculpture, small and medium added 20 $ per item
2. a worshiping sculpture, big (9 inches up) added 25 $ per item
Management cost consists of:
1. the permit and documents
2. photo of worshiping sculpture
3. transportation cost (from office to Department of Fine Arts)
The management from asking the permit until sending a sculpture takes 5-7 workdays.