Directmall > No.10 (2): Auspicious Elephant Tail Accessories > PDMAB4678
PDMAB4678 : Charisma & Protection Two-tone Elephant Tail Bangle, Bud Ends with Nopphakao Gems & Niello Thai Pattern (accessories, Thai amulet) with Katha:
|Quality Product of Thailand|
Name: Two-tone Elephant Tail Bangle, Bud Ends with Nopphakao Gems & Niello Thai Pattern
Material: elephant tail, Napphakao Gems*, niello silver
Size: 8 mm width,
8 cm diameter
**Shipping Period: about 10-15 days due to production
Description: Elephant is an important animal of Thailand. In the past, many Thai kings rode an elephant and fought in the war. Elephant once appeared on Thailand national flag. In fact, when we think of an elephant, we always think of mightiness and grace.
Additionally, elephant comes into Thai belief. Elephant amulets are created and believed to help about charm and protection. In accessory, elephant’s tail is made into a bangle. People regard a bangle from elephant’s tail precious and able to protect wearer from bad energy and build up person’s power and charisma.
*Nopphakao Gems are 9 gems in Thai belief: Diamond, Ruby, Emerald, Topaz, Garnet, Blue Sapphire, Moonstone, Zircon and Cat’s Eye Chrysoberyl.
Each gem has its own meaning as follows:
1. Diamond (Thai: Phet) means greatness, victory and wealth
2. Ruby (Thai: Tabtim) means success, ascendancy and long life
3. Emerald (Thai: Morakot) means faith, brave and safety
4. Topaz (Butsarakam) means charm
5. Garnet (Thai: Komen) means healthiness and long life
6. Blue Sapphire (Thai: Pailin) means love, mercy and richness
7. Moonstone (Thai: Mukda) means purity, peace and triumph
8. Zircon (Thai: Petai) means win and wealth
9. Cat’s eye chrysoberyl (Thai: Phet Ta Maew) means protection.
“This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.”