Directmall > No.679: LP Hong **Being Safe & Prosperous > PDMAB4570
PDMAB4570 : Endless Mercy Holy LP Hong Locket (Side Portrait, Gold BG) (LP Hong, Wat Petchburi, Surin Province ) with Katha:
|100% Authentic from Temple|
Don’t miss to worship!
Name: LP Hong Locket (Side Portrait, Gold BG)
From: LP Hong, Wat Petchburi, Surin Province
Year: 2560 B.E. (2017 C.E.)
Size: 3 x 4 cm
Material: enameled locket filled with the holy mass that Luangpu Hong had blessed
Present: The locket’s backside is full of sacred embedded objects to increase the power as follows:
- Phra NakProk–disaster protection and peacefulness bringer
- Phra Sivali – to never get poor
- Tao Wet Su Wan– powerful guardian angel and icon of wealth
- Luangpu Hong medal– helper in danger and distress
- blessed gems
- a piece of monk robe
- hairs of Luangpu Hong
Moreover, this amulet has a silver code sheet on the back.
Power: Holiness of LP Hong will help believer get through the obstacle course and become prosperous, and provide protection against danger, accident and bad invisible things.
Objective: to earn donations to develop and restore the temple
About the Guru Monk:
LP Hong was a well-known venerated monk in Thailand. He was born on Thursday the 24th March B.E. 2460 (C.E. 1917) in Surin Province. He got ordained as a novice at the age of 18. When he was 20, he got ordained as a monk at Wat Petchburi, Tumbon Toongmon, Amphur Prasart, Surin Province. After 3 months of ordination, LP Hong went on a pilgrimage in Cambodia. In Cambodia, LP Hong met many guru masters and studied magic with them. He spent 30 years on pilgrimage in Cambodia. LP Hong was a good monk and a magical expert. LP Hong calmly passed away on 5 March 2014 C.E. at age 97.
Wonderful Stories of LP Hong (revealed by disciples):
1. LP Hong always had mercy on everyone especially animals. When he was alive, there were many snakes in his temple, but they did not hurt LP Hong. When a snake crept on LP Hong, he touched and let it go. LP Hong could do that because he was full of mercy and merit. He always taught people that freeing animals is good.
2. Things from LP Hong are holy. For example his hairs, when he shaved his hair, many people waited to get pieces of his hair to worship. They said these hair pieces would become crystal solids as years pass by. Particularly, areca nut chewed by him was what people waited for. They believed that it absorbed power of LP Hong because when LP Hong chewed, he spelt Katha at the same time. In fact, people believe areca mass from LP Hong can be an antidote and remove black magic from a person. Moreover, as years pass by, this areca mass will become a crystal solid.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real item may be different from picture. It is in original condition from temple.
We provide Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for every sacred item at Your Katha.