Directmall > No.810: LP Simpalee **Safe-Lucky-Healthy > PDMAB4114
PDMAB4114 : Best Charm, Wealth & Energy! Phra Khun Paen Prai Guman (molded by hand) (LP Simpalee, Wat Pawichai Ruammit, Loei province) with Katha:
|Real Magic by Superb Occultist. Prove it by yourself!|
100% Authentic from Temple
Name: Phra Khun Paen Prai Guman (molded by hand)
From: LP Simpalee, Wat Pawichai Ruammit, Loei province
Year: 2560 B.E. (2017 C.E.)
Power: This amulet by LP Simpalee magically provides the worshiper excellence of charm and wealth; ceaselessly attracts windfalls for the gambler and customers for the seller. Moreover, it can increase the holder’s energy by “Rae Perm Parang Kai” or the famous “Vitalizing Mineral Powder” of LP Simpalee mixed in the amulet.
Material: powder of herbs and plants mixed with Rae Perm Parang Kai (Vitalizing Mineral Powder)
Size: 3 x 4.3 cm
- Backside has a metal code, silver Takrut and “Rak Raka” or the root of charm plant.
- In the sachet bag has dry leaves of sacred charm plants to increase the power.
- The amulet is coated with “Gua Poh Oil”.
“Gua Poh” means a rutting male elephant. Gua Poh Oil is mixed with oil from a rutting male elephant. In nature, when a male elephant is in rut, he will have oil on his temples that is what many occultists try to get in order to use as ingredient of amulet. Only a small drop of Gua Poh oil, it can extremely increase the charm power. To get this oil, the occultist has to go in the forest and wait for a rutting male elephant. When elephant comes, he will use magic to mesmerize the elephant and get the oil dripping along both sides of elephant’s head. Without enough magical competence, the doer will be in danger because elephants in rut are fiercer than usual.
Amount: created only 1,999 pieces
Objective: to earn donations for developing and restoring the temple
About Guru Monk:
LP Simpalee was born on the 5th January B.E. 2439 (C.E. 1896) in Cambodia. He is now 117 (C.E. 2013). LP Simpalee has got Yant on his body since he was born. When he was 15, he got ordained as a novice. He learnt magic from Cambodian monks. When he was 22, he got ordained as a monk by LP Mun and LP Waen. After ordination, LP Simpalee went on a pilgrimage in PaKaoSamRoiYot, Cambodia for 25 years. He became an expert in magic and his best mindfulness made him know everything such as languages. LP Simpalee can understand English and other languages although he has never studied before. Then he went to India for a pilgrimage. In India, he taught English to Indian secondary students for 7 years. When he came back to Thailand, he built the temple in Buriram Province. He had been an abbot of his temple for 23 years before he left the temple to go on a pilgrimage. He appointed a monk as an abbot in place of him. Later, LP Simpalee was appointed as an ambassador monk by Somdej Pra SangKaraj, the leader of monks in Thailand to teach dharma people in other countries. After that, in B.E. 2546 (C.E. 2003), he built Wat Pawichai Ruammit in Loei Province. He has been an abbot of Wat Pawichai Ruammit since that time.
People who have LP Simpalee’s amulets have wonderful experiences for example:
- A female worshipper having Look Om, one day, she drove to the car wash shop. While she was waiting for her car, the other customers gradually came. She believes that Look Om by LP Simpalee can attract people.
- A male worshipper having Takrut Dueng Lai Mue, the first day, he was dizzy. He thought he had that symptom because he was in the beginning. Now, he has got long palm lines and when the weather is cold, he feels warm. His health is better. He also has Takrut Mia Mak. When he goes, he feels girls look at him.
3. The pyramid amulet by LP Simpalee is made of Rae Perm Parang Kai. You can wear it when you do exercise, running, dancing, sporting and etc. Pyramid can help your body warm. If you feel cold, you will feel warm and not be tired easily. After you wear pyramid you will have more energy. Everybody (all ages) can wear pyramid.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real item may be different from picture. It is in original condition from temple.
We provide Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for every sacred item at Your Katha.