Directmall > No.679: LP Hong **Being Safe & Prosperous > PDMAB4098
PDMAB4098 : LP Hong Amulet Sacred Coconut Shell with Holy Objects (Wat Petchburi, Surin Province ) with Katha:
100% Authentic from Temple
Don’t miss to worship!
Name: LP Hong Amulet Sacred Coconut Shell with Holy Objects
From: Wat Petchburi, Surin Province
Year: 2559 B.E. (2016 C.E.)
Power: LP Hong amulet will bring safety, good luck and prosperity to the worshiper’s life.
Material: carved from sacred coconut shell called “Kala Ta Diaw” filled with holy mass that LP Hong had blessed when he was alive
Present: backside embedded with several holy objects as follows:
- paddy (means “plenty”)
- Phra PidTa (god of wealth)
- Phra NakProk (protection and good luck)
- LP Hong Medal (help and protection)
- Tao Wet Su Wan (powerful guardian angel)
- ivory Phra Somdej (superb protection)
- Phra Sivali (bring abundance)
- Salika (charm and successful negotiation)
- Takrut (protection)
- a piece of LP Hong’s robe
- auspicious gem
And a tiny metal authentication code on the back.
Size: 4.5 x 6 cm
About LP Hong:
LP Hong calmly passed away on 5 March 2014. LP Hong is a monk whom Thais will not forget. LP Hong, an abbot of Wat Petchburi, Surin Province was born on Thursday the 24th March B.E. 2460 (C.E. 1917) in Surin Province. He got ordained as a novice at the age of 18. When he was 20, he got ordained as a monk at Wat Petchburi, Tumbon Toongmon, Amphur Prasart, Surin Province. After 3 months of ordination, LP Hong went on a pilgrimage in Cambodia. In Cambodia, LP Hong met many guru masters and studied magic with them. He spent 30 years on pilgrimage in Cambodia. LP Hong was a good monk and a top guru monk in Thailand. He was respected by a lot of people in Thailand.
Wonderful Things of LP Hong: (information from disciples)
1. LP Hong always had mercy on everyone especially animals. When he was alive, there were many snakes in his temple, but they did not hurt LP Hong. When a snake crept on LP Hong, he touched and let it go. LP Hong could do that because he was full of mercy and merit. He always taught people that freeing animals is good.
2. Things from LP Hong are holy. For example his hairs, when he shaved his hair, many people waited to get pieces of his hair to worship. They said these hair pieces would become crystal solids as years pass by. Particularly, areca nut chewed by him was what people waited for. They believed that it absorbed power of LP Hong because when LP Hong chewed, he spelt Katha at the same time. In fact, people believe areca mass from LP Hong can be an antidote and remove black magic from a person. Moreover, as years pass by, this areca mass will become a crystal solid.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real item may be different from picture. It is in original condition from temple.
We provide Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for every sacred item at Your Katha.