Directmall > No.679: LP Hong **Being Safe & Prosperous > PDMAB3425
PDMAB3425 : Holy LP Hong Locket, Portrait Oval Gold BG, Yim Laew Ruay Maha Barami batch (LP Hong, Wat Petchburi, Surin province ) with Katha:
|100% Authentic from Temple |
LP Hong disciples must not miss!
Name: LP Hong Locket, Portrait Oval Gold BG
Batch: Yim Laew Ruay Maha Barami (smile and rich)
Year: 2548 B.E. (2005 C.E.)
From: LP Hong, Wat Petchburi, Surin province
Ceremony: LP Hong blessed this locket on 18 October 2005.
Power: LP Hong was a holy monk. His locket can protect owner from harm, dangers and bad things and also support owner’s life very well.
Material: enameled metal case filled with holy mass
Present: backside with several sacred objects to increase the power as follows:
- Brahma amulet (fulfillment and good things)
- Phra NakProk amulet (peacefulness, good luck and protection)
- Ganesha amulet (god of wealth, success and wisdom)
- Tao Wet Su Wan (wealth and protect from demons and black magic)
- Salika couple amulet (charm and business)
- Phra Sivali amulet (god of abundance)
- Nang Kwak (goddess of commerce)
Also, gems, hairs of LP Hong, a piece of LP Hong’s robe, Takrut and code from temple
Size: 4 x 5.5 cm
Objective: to earn donations for developing and restoring Wat Petchburi
About Guru Monk:
LP Hong calmly passed away on 5 March 2014. LP Hong is a monk whom Thais will not forget. LP Hong, an abbot of Wat Petchburi, Surin Province was born on Thursday the 24th March B.E. 2460 (C.E. 1917) in Surin Province. He got ordained as a novice at the age of 18. When he was 20, he got ordained as a monk at Wat Petchburi, Tumbon Toongmon, Amphur Prasart, Surin Province. After 3 months of ordination, LP Hong went on a pilgrimage in Cambodia. In Cambodia, LP Hong met many guru masters and studied magic with them. He spent 30 years on pilgrimage in Cambodia. LP Hong was a good monk and a top guru monk in Thailand. He was respected by a lot of people in Thailand.
Wonderful Things of LP Hong: (information from disciples)
1. LP Hong always had mercy on everyone especially animals. When he was alive, there were many snakes in his temple, but they did not hurt LP Hong. When a snake crept on LP Hong, he touched and let it go. LP Hong could do that because he was full of mercy and merit. He always taught people that freeing animals is good.
2. Things from LP Hong are holy. For example his hairs, when he shaved his hair, many people waited to get pieces of his hair to worship. They said these hair pieces would become crystal solids as years pass by. Particularly, areca nut chewed by him was what people waited for. They believed that it absorbed power of LP Hong because when LP Hong chewed, he spelt Katha at the same time. In fact, people believe areca mass from LP Hong can be an antidote and remove black magic from a person. Moreover, as years pass by, this areca mass will become a crystal solid.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real item may be different from picture. It is in original condition from temple.
We provide Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for every sacred item at Your Katha.