|100% Authentic from Temple |
Don’t miss to worship!
Name: (last batch) Phra Phong Song Kruea Jakapat (powder emperor Buddha) **limited edition
From: Thai Elderly Promotion & Health Care Association
Year: 2554 B.E. (2011 C.E.)
Size: 2.5 x 3.5 cm
Amount: created 2,000,000 pieces
This Buddha amulet “Phra Phong Song Kruea Jakapat” or “powder emperor Buddha” was presented by Thai Elderly Promotion & Health Care Association in 2011 in order to celebrate H.M. King Bhumibol Adulyadej on
84th birthday anniversary.
In design of grandly dressed Buddha image in meditation posture, Buddhist art in Rattanakosin era. Backside with King Bhumibol logo.
Made of many holy substances from sactuaries, temples and guru monks around Thailand such as sacred soil from Buddhist places Nepal and India, Wahn 108, holy powder Jow Khun Thongchai Wat Trimit, Buddha Chitlada powder, ivory powder, holy powder Nun Boonruean, etc.
**Power of Buddha will support a worshiper in all aspects of life: protection, fortune, prosperity, progression, etc.
Official blessing ceremony grandly held on 31 May 2011 at Wat Phrasrirattanasadsadaram, grand palace, Bangkok, Princess Sirindhorn as president of the ceremony. Beginning with Hindu ritual by royal Brahmins and blessing ceremony by Buddhist clergy. Somdet Phramahavirawong (Wat Samphanthawong, Bangkok) lit candle to open blessing and Somdet Phramahamuniwong (Wat Ratchborpit, Bangkok) put out candle to close blessing.
List of guru monks who performed blessing:
1. Jow Khun Thiang, Wat Rakhang, Bangkok
2. Phra Thep Phawanawikom, Wat Trimit, Bangkok
3. Phra Ratchasanwethee, Wat Samphanthawong, Bangkok
4. Phra Yandilok, Wat Makutkiriwan, Nakhon Ratchasima province
5. LP Khaek, Wat Soontornpradit, Phitsanulok province
6. LP Chamnarn, Wat BangGooDiThong, Pathumthani province
7. Phra Kru Sangkarakchaloem, Wat Phrayatigaram, Ayutthaya province
8. LP Charoen Munijaree, Wat Jan Sen, Nakhon Sawan province
9. Phra Kru Sangkakitsophon, Wat Nong Chorakhe, Prachinburi province
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real item may be different from picture. It is in original condition from temple.
We provide Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for every sacred item at Your Katha.