Directmall > Wat Bang Nom Kho **Protect & Wealth > PDMAB2928
PDMAB2928 : Charismatic Garuda Imprinted Buddha Amulet (LP Parn Style), 2556 B.E. ( Wat Bang Nom Kho, Ayutthaya province ) with Katha:
|100% Authentic from Temple |
Don’t miss out!
Name: Garuda Imprinted Buddha Amulet (Phra Luangpho Parn Song Krut)
From: Wat Bang Nom Kho, Ayutthaya province
Year: 2556 B.E. (2013 C.E.)
Material: amulet made of clay
Size: 2 x 2.7 cm
Objective: to earn donations for restoring Wat Bang Nom Kho
Ceremony: This amulet was blessed by Wat Bang Nom Kho using way of LP Parn, a past abbot.
Luangpho Parn: The Creator of Buddha with Animal Amulet
Luangpho Parn Wat Bang Nom Kho was very famous for Buddha with Animal Amulet called “Phra Luangpho Parn” that can help owner in many aspects such as good luck, wealth, protection, etc.
There are typically 6 animal imprints: bird (called Song Nok), chicken (called Song Kai), porcupine (called Song Men), fish (called Song Pla), Garuda (called Song Krut) and monkey (called Song Hanuman).
Each animal imprint has a different meaning as follows:
1. “Bird” represents plenty, believed to bring fruitfulness to the land, suitable for farmers and cultivators.
2. “Chicken” is good for making a living, believed to support business very well.
3. “Porcupine” has Buddha’s grace in protection especially from dangerous animals and mystical wild powers, suitable for hunters and people working or traveling in the woods.
4. “Fish” means good and fluent trading, best for business especially by water transportation.
5. “Garuda” (avian god) can build up charisma; being respected for political or governmental people.
6. “Monkey or Hanuman” will bring success to any career especially for general employees like Hanuman gains trust from Rama.
About LP Parn of Wat Bang Nom Kho, Ayutthaya Province:
Luangpho Parn (well-known as Luangpho Parn Wat Bang Nom Kho) was the successful pioneer of Buddha with animal amulets that have been famous until now. In fact, LP Parn was a past abbot of Wat Bang Nom Kho in Ayutthaya province. LP Parn was respected by a lot of people. He knew a lot of magical knowledge and traditional medicine. Also, he could help remove black magic from people who got.
LP Parn was on July 16th, 1875 in Ayutthaya province. He got ordained at Wat Bang PlaMor on April 1st, 1895. After ordination, he studied magic and intensive meditation with LP Soon at Wat Bang Pla Mor. Then he studied more magic and more intensive meditation with many guru monks such as LP Niam of Wat Noi, LP Nong of Wat Khlong MaDan, etc. LP Parn passed away on July 26th, 1938 at age 63.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real item may be different from picture. It is in original condition from temple.
We provide Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for every sacred item at Your Katha.