Directmall > No.463(2): Auspicious Jewelry & Gem Collection > PDMAB1903
PDMAB1903 : Nice Nopphakao Gems Embedded Sterling Silver & Micron Gold Bracelet (Accessory, Thai amulet) with Katha:
Name: Nopphakao Gems Embedded Sterling Silver & Micron Gold Bracelet
Quality Product of Thailand
Description: A good-looking bracelet with two tones sterling silver and micron gold, added more beauty with Nopphakao, 9 propitious gems in Thai belief–a good accessory for everyday.
- Supply Ability: not last longer than 7 days
- Custom-made Ring Size
For Your Information:
Nopphakao Gems (Thai: Manee Nopphakao) are 9 gems in Thai belief always coming together consisting of Diamond, Ruby, Emerald, Topaz, Garnet, Blue Sapphire, Moonstone, Zircon and Cat’s Eye Chrysoberyl.
Each gem has its own meaning as follows:
1. Diamond (Thai: Phet) means greatness, victory and wealth
2. Ruby (Thai: Tabtim) means success, ascendancy and long life
3. Emerald (Thai: Morakot) means faith, brave and safety
4. Topaz (Butsarakam) means charm
5. Garnet (Thai: Komen) means healthiness and long life
6. Blue Sapphire (Thai: Pailin) means love, mercy and richness
7. Moonstone (Thai: Mukda) means purity, peace and triumph
8. Zircon (Thai: Petai) means win and wealth
9. Cat’s eye chrysoberyl (Thai: Phet Ta Maew) means protection.
In Thai culture, Nopphakao gems plays important role in religion and dynasty. They are decorated for example on Buddha images, king and queen’s seats, objects used in royal ceremonies and medals or badges for dukes and duchesses.
Thailand praises Nopphakao gems as precious gemstones of nation. Additionally, affordable people can wear 9 gems for beauty and good luck. Some Thai people have their gemstones and hand them down to their heirs, also given as a reward.
The belief of gemstones came from India but there is no evidence when it came. In the past, those gems belonged to the king and the queen. Brahmins believe powers of 9 gems involve 9 planets in universe. So, they bring special powers such as good luck, wealth, etc. to a wearer.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.